Chapter 2 Part 1

I woke up from my deep sleep. Every now and then I would have dreams of my dad coming back.
It was 5 am in the morning. Your probably wondering why I'm up so early but I had to make breakfast for everyone.

I took a quick bath and brushed my teeth before putting on some old jeans and a ripped top. I wore my flip flops and went downstairs. I have no clothes due to the fact that since my dad isn't here I would have to earn money by my self.

I baked pancakes, bacon, grits and some toast and beans. I got it all ready and washed the dishes.
I was so tired and my arms were killing me. I just wonder how it would be like if my dad was here
Asia and Paris came down and ate their breakfast.

"The pancakes are to dry!" Asia spoke

"Maybe if you came down earlier it would be nicer" I mumbled.

"DAD!!" She screamed. I started to shake as I heard footsteps come down the stairs

"What?"

"She's answering back!" Drey
backhanded me. I held the side of my face and kept my tears in
"GET OUT!" I grabbed all of my stuff and left running out.

The school bus wouldn't come this early so I had to walk all the way. I sat down on the bench.

I heard gunshots popping off. I hid behind a white car as black cars started passing by.

"Gold!"I heard some one shout "I can see someone there!" I got up and ran as they started to shoot at me.

I fell down on my knees and looked at my bleeding foot. I started screaming and crying in pain.