Chapter 19

Short Chapter but happy new year guys. God bless you all!

Gold~

Precious and I walked into red Lobster. We had to stop by forever 21 to get Precious some clothes which took about 3 hours.

"I can't believe we're here" she smiled looking around. "It's beautiful" I need to take her out more often. She looked amazed.

The waitress finally came. I'm not gonna lie her ass was huge but I was paying no mind to her. She kept rubbing her ass into me.

"Orders?" She said popping her gum.

"What should I get?!" Precious asked me. I laughed looking at the menu.

"She'll take an Admiral's Feast and I'll take Shrimp Linguini Alfredo"

"Drinks?!"

"Sprite" Precious spoke. I nodded with her. She walked away.

"So...why were you running away that night?" I asked her.

"My step sister wanted to kill me. They handed me a cup of water. It tasted funny but I still decided to drink it. I got dizzy and they started to beat me up. With that I lost the baby"

"Whose the daddy, if you don't mind me asking" she sighed

"My step dad" I didn't want to take this any further so I decided to change the convo

"So how do you feel staying with me?"

"Good. I just feel like I'm in good hands now" she smiled.

"You are" soon everyone started cheering.

"Happy new year!" She screamed hugging me. I hugged her back. I gave her a quick peck on the lips. She giggled.

We sat back down as the waitress placed our food on the table. "It's looks delicious" she said. She took a bite of her bay scallops. I laughed at her facial expression. She quickly stuffed more in her mouth

I started to eat my meal. In less the two hours I started to get to know her better. We finally finished our meals.

"Where we going now?"

"Let's take a walk in the beach. I heard it's beautiful at night" we drove to the nearest beach.

Precious took her black high heels off before walking with me. I grabbed her hand as we started to walk on the sand

"It feels good" she smiled "to finally be free from a prison I've been in for years" I put my arms round her and brought her closer to me now we were face to face.

"Your beautiful" I said looking at her eyes. She had no make up on and she looked so nice.

"So are you " she giggled holding my hand. I pulled in for a kiss. I entered my tongue Her mouth it was like we were tongue fighting. We finally stopped 30 seconds later.

"We better get going" I said leading her to my car. We got in.