Chapter 21

Precious~

I moved Golds arm that was around my waist and got up. I brushed my teeth before jumping in the shower. I wanted to cook something for Gold and I.

I wrapped my towel tight around my 15 minutes later. I walked back to my room get ready. I put on some normal house clothes.

I started to fry some eggs while making some toast. 30 minutes later I managed to make hash browns, fried eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast and grits

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Good morning" I smiled at Gold, he didn't reply. I cleared my throat and watched him serve himself. I sighed as he left. I didn't know what I done wrong.

Gold~

I woke up in a really bad mood today. I kept having flashbacks of Jacitá saying I killed Rita and me killing Jacitá

I didn't feel like talking to anyone including Precious. I grabbed my plate and walked to the living room.

Precious soon came sitting next to me. "What's wrong?" She asked taking a bite of her toast.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"Just tell me I-"

"Just shut up for a minute, please" she didn't reply. She got up and slammed the kitchen door.

I followed behind her before opening the door

"Who the fuck do you think you are slamming the door?!" I shouted at her while pinning her against the wall. "Do you think you run shit in this house?" A tear rolled down her eye.

"I'm sorry" she cried.

I sighed as I let go of her wrists. She ran upstairs. I never meant to hurt her but times like this I wish to be alone.

I went after her to see her crying laying down on her bed. I sat next to her and pulled her up.

"I'm sorry, I just had quite a bad night yesterday" I laid next to her now her head was on my chest

She sniffed "I thought I done something wrong"

"No it was just me. I appreciate what you done for breakfast it was hella nice" we both laughed.

"Let's go shopping tomorrow, I'll buy you more clothes then we can go grocery shopping and I'll be sure to buy you a phone"

"Sounds like a plan" she smiled

Drey~

"Where the fuck is Precious?!" I screamed slamming my fists on the table. Everyone stayed quiet.

I walked up to Precious's room to see dry blood on the floor. "Paris&Asia!" I shouted. I knew they had something to do with this because Precious went missing when I went out.

"What's this?" I pointed to the blood on the floor. They remained quiet.

"Erm-"

"I know you guys had something to do with this. If you don't tell me I'll stop giving you money, I'll take all your designer clothes including Jordans and you'll both stay in the basem-"

"It was Paris's idea" Asia blurted out.

"Asia!"

"Paris made me beat up Precious after we found out she's pregnant. She wanted to kill her. We drugged her water and then started to beat her up but she managed to get away"

I punched Paris's nose. "She lost the baby?!"

"Probably..." I unbuckled my belt and started to whip both of them. "Asia stand over there" I pointed to the corner of the room.

I unzipped my trousers taking my dick out. I pulled down Paris's shorts and trousers. "The whole plan was for me to get her pregnant then kill her!"

I entered my dick inside her. "Dadd-" I started to choke her as I went faster.

"You like that shit?" I asked her as she began to gasp for air. I went faster and faster every minute before releasing myself inside of her.

I pushed her off the belt "come suck my dick" I told Asia.

"Please dad" she cried. I threw the lamp at her. I grabbed her by her weave and forced my dick up her mouth.

I ripped off her shorts and took off her knickers before putting myself inside her.

I went faster and faster to get this over and done with. I never raped my real daughters like this. I finally cummed inside her.

Now that I can't get one bitch pregnant I have to get two.