Chapter 24

Unedited& Gold in mm, it's so hard trying to find a darkskin man

Asia~

"How much are you going to pay me and my friends?" Marc asked.

"3k! Each" I begged Marc and his friends to come beat up Drey. I couldn't even call him my dad, what kind of dad would beat up and get his daughters pregnant.

Marc sighed "since you've been my friend since day I'll let you but I want a little more in return than that"

"What is it?"

"I've been feeling you for a while" he smiled "suck my friends and I off, you and your sister "

"Deal" I smiled shaking his hands "Tonight at 6" he nodded before walking away

I took the school bus back home with Paris. "So, why were you all up in Marc's face?"

"I have a plan" I said with a devious smile "ain't no way I'm keeping this baby!"

"Yeah so?"

"Marc and his friends are coming to hurt Drey"

"That's a bad idea"

"Why?!"

"Dad would come after us anyway"

"You don't know that! Just help me this is for us two also Linda" she sighed

"This is the only time I will help you do some crazy shit" she laughed.

6pm finally hit. I was nervous as hell. Paris told Linda the whole plan and she wasn't completely fine with it. Even though Drey might of cut half of her face, burnt her leg, left cutts on her arms and raped her various times she still loves him.

The door opened and in came dad. I didn't know where Marc was.

"What y'all stupid asses looking at?!" He screamed. None of us said a word.

"What? Y'all want me to beat your ass up again?!" The doorbell rang. He chuckled "saved by the bell bitches" he opened the door to see about 10 boys including Marc standing there. The boys made way in

"Who said you can enter my goddamn house?!"

"We heard you like to beat women,Get them pregnant then kill?"

"Yeah nigga that's my hobby" Marc shot his foot. The boys dragged him upstairs. 30 minutes later the house was full of screams and shooting.

The boys finally came downstairs. Linda stood up "what did you do to him?!"

"Does this answer your question?" Marc said holding up a bleeding black dick. Linda started screaming then punched my nose.

"How are me and him gonna fuck now?!"

"You might not ever fuck him again... He's burning up in hell now"...

Gold~

"Precious!" I shouted walking in. I could tell she had been cleaning. She didn't answer. "Precious?" I walked upstairs to hear moving and rustling coming from a room.

"Why you in here?!" I shouted. She was in my daughter, Alaysia's room. "Get out!"

"Gold I was just cleaning-"

"Just get the fuck out!" I dragged her out. I could feel tears building up. Just looking at Alaysia's room brought so many memories of her.

"You had a daughter?" She asked rubbing my arm. "It's okay" she hugged me. I let the tears run down my eyes "you can tell me" she walked in to her room and sitting down on Laysia's old bed. She patted on the bed. I walked towards her and say down next to her.

She wiped my tears "what was her name?"

"Alaysia, she was three"

"Do you have a picture of her?" I nodded getting up and grabbing one of the photo albums.

"That's her when she was a baby" I pointed smiling at the picture of me holding her.

"She's beautiful"

"Thanks, she really was" I turned over some pages "This was her with her mom, Rita when she turned 1" Precious and I kept looking at pictures until it came to the one of Laysia's and Rita's funeral.

"What happen?" I sighed. I had to tell her since she's going to be living em with me

"My brother, Loco-"

"Loco? Is his real name Omar?" I nodded "I met him the other day, he wanted to take me out shopping. When your boys took me they kept asking about him"

I coughed "Anyway, my half brother killed my ex girlfriend Rita and my daughter when they were doing a shooting at a house. Rita was on her way to bring over Alaysia to stay at my house, but instead she stood there watching the shooting happening, when she was just about to call the police Loco shot her three times on her chest, he also shot-" I put my head on my hands trying to to cry "he shot Alaysia too. She could've survived, she could've survived. I paid so much money for medication but her body was so small she couldn't take all the pain. She was fighting for 3 . But sadly she went. Her last little words was 'im daddy's strong little girl' " I broke down in tears remembering everything over and over again. Precious sniffed hugging me.

"I know how it feels, to lose someone you love" she spoke, crying "my dad died Infront of me and mom trying to save us" I hugged her. " I've lost 3 babies in my entire lifetime. I always had my hopes up even though I didn't do it with the man I loved i always wondered what it would be like to have a child"

"I'm sorry" I said

"I'm sorry too, I bet Alaysia is smiling from heaven. Your really strong for putting up with two beautiful women that you lost in your life"

"So are you" I smiled