Chapter 43

Calebs POV:

I saw what Rayna was trying to do. I tired whispering to Faith. At the last minute I got her attention and she looked at Rayna. Rayna was already gonna pull the trigger when my mom turned and shot Rayna on the thigh.

Caleb: RAYNA!!!!

I got out of my grandmas grasp and ran to my sisters side. I saw dad push Faith towards mom and dad grab the pistol and shoot my mom in the side. Dad put the gun aside and run to our side.

Betty: I called the ambulance and the police. They will be here in 5 minutes.

Tim: Rayna, sweetie please stay with me.

Rayna: (through cries) it hurts daddy!!! Please save me!

Betty: how deep is the bullet

I uncover the wound and see the bullet. I look at grandma dad and Faith. I take my shirt and run to grab tweezers. I come back and give to grandma.

Caleb: the bullet isn't deep grandma u can take it out.

Betty: I'll try.

Rayna's POV:

I was close to shooting Kristine. I was about to pull when she turns and shoots me on my left thigh. I drop the gun and fall to the ground. I start yelling in pain. I see caleb go down to my side and cries out for me to stay with him. I hear another gun fire and I think positive that my parents and grandma  are alive and that Kristine is dead.

Tim: Rayna, the ambulance is on its way stay with us sweetie.

Rayna: dad its killing me take the bullet out!!

Grandma pulls it out and I yell bloody murder! I cry and Faith hugs me and I feel being tied around my thigh. Faith strokes my hair and sings softly to me.

Betty: the ambulance is here!!!

Rayna: DAD!

Tim: I'm right here everything is going to be OK.

Officer: what happened here

Tim: my ex wife tried killing my family and her own kids she's inside dead.

Officer: we'll take it from you save your daughter.

I was lifted into the ambulance and the doors where almost gonna close. When I see them open to be Caleb dressed in regular clothes.

Caleb: I'm not letting u ride alone.