chapter 34

Authors note:

GUYS MY FRIEND DELETED THE OTHER BOOK THAT WAS THE SEQUEL TO "FAMILY STICKS TOGETHER"!!!!!! IM SO MAD AT HER! ANYWAYS......I WILL START A NEW FANFIC LATER ON.

Caleb's POV:

I was eating cereals when I hear a voice coming out of the home studio. I get out of the table and follow the music. I peek inside and see Faith messing with all these buttons. I listen to the music and hear her singing.

Caleb: wow. Did you write this.

Faith got startled. I probably scared the crap out of her. She turned her head. She looked relieved to see that it was just me.

Faith: Caleb you scared me half to death

Caleb: I'm sorry Faith I didn't mean to I was just so amazed by the song your doing

Faith: well thanks for the comment about the song

Caleb: so what's it called???

Faith: American Heart

Caleb: cool when can I hear it??

Faith: as soon as I'm done

Caleb: anyway well I'm gonna go outside and walk around maybe play with the dogs

Faith: I'll meet you out there so we can play together with the dogs

Caleb: okay mom

I walked out of the home studio and thought about what I just said. Did I just call Faith mom??? I had that all in my mind as I made my way to the center of the back yard.

I started playing with the dogs and listened to music. I ran to go grab the ball from rolling into the pond. As I was turning back around I see 2 men standing in front of me.

Faiths POV:

Caleb left to go play outside. As he was walking out he called me mom. I turned my head and smiled and just turned back to what I was doing.

After I was all finished I turned off everything in the room and walked outside. As I was walking towards the stables where the jackass was I hear Caleb screaming.

Faith: CALEB!

I ran to the direction i heard the screaming and saw a car and two men. I saw them pushing Caleb into the back seat.

Faith: LEAVE HIM ALONE.

I ran towards the car but it was just pulling out of the yard. I got to the front of the house and saw Tim and Rayna pulling in.

Faith: Tim! Tim!

Tim: Faith what's wrong!!! Why do you look so scared?

Faith: Gary and Jack just kidnapped Caleb from us I saw them!