Chapter 1

Faith's POV:

I remember all the dreadful memories that happened. Everything that happened in the courthouse. Its all my fault!! I hurt Tim so bad.

I wake up and look over at the clock. Its 7 a.m. and I just remembered I have to go do a practice run for the CMA awards. I'm nominated for female vocalist and for female singer of the year. I get up and I see a note on my desk. Its from Gary my boyfriend.

Note:
Morning love! Sorry I am not home I had to catch a flight to New York. I'll be back in 3days
Love~Gary

I threw the note away and just walked into the restroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk into my closet and take a pair of jeans out, a pink blouse and my tennis shoes. After I'm all dressed I grab some coffee and grab the keys, my phone, and my purse and I'm out the door.

I arrive and walk into the arena. I see everybody huddled and talking. I spot Luke Bryan and Brad Paisley. So I walk over to them to see what their talking about.

Faith: hey Paisley sup Bryan

Luke: hey Darling how ya been haven't seen ya since the last CMA awards?

Faith: I've been good nice to see you guys again

Brad: yeah its been a year so any music or song your willing to sing for the awards?

Faith: you know actually I might sing Come Home or...

Luke: Or Like we never lived at all

Brad: Luke your dumb Faith sang that when she was with Tim

Faith: its okay Luke and no I'm not singing that song its a duet so maybe I will just stick with Come Home