Chapter 36

Tims POV:

I left Faith talking with the police. I didn't bother to worry about my safety. I just want to get my son. I carried a gun in my jacket that I had in the truck. Once I reached the factory I saw through the window. They were screaming at in Caleb's face. I wasn't even inside yet and I smell the alcohol. It made my eyes turn into fire! I swung open the doors and walked in.

Tim: LEAVE MY SON ALONE!! IM THE ONE YOU WANT.

Gary: and how do you know?

Tim: BECAUSE I STOLE FAITH FROM BEING YOUR GIRLFRIEND! AND I STOLE FAITH AWAY FROM YOUR RECORD COMPANY!!!

Jack: aww he's caught along.

The alcohol was piercing through my nose. Since I've been sober I always hated the smell. It made me go back to the years I would get drunk.

Tim: WHAT DO YOU WANT. MY SON NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU.

Gary: Tim we want a lot of things from you but what we really want is for you to die in hell!

Tim: nonsense that's all you wanted?

They nodded proudly and answered with a yes. I rolled my eyes and just stared at them.

Tim: so you cause all of this just to kill me

Caleb: dad stop don't do it!!

Jack: SHUT IT LITTLE BOY!

Tim: leave my son alone.

Faiths POV:

I looked through the window that was on the door. I saw horrifying things. Caleb was being forced to watch b6 Jack. I same Tim on the floor being kicked around my a stubbling Gary. Right away I knew Gary and Jack were drunk.

Faith: is there a way I can go in through secretly?

Police: Its in the back. But your gonna have to use a ladder to climb up to reach the open window.

Faith: okay

Police: there is a long rope that goes from the side your going to get in that goes down. We have gloves to help you not get burned by the rope when you slide down

I grabbed the gloves and slipped them on. A police officer and I walked to the back side of the factory. There was a ladder already there for me to climb. I climbed up and came to the last step. I looked down to the officer and gave him a thumbs up. He ran quietly back to the other officers to surround the place just in case they try to escape.

Faith: if I don't make it. I always loved my family and my husband and kids