Chapter 27

Tims POV:

I rush to Faith and take Kristine from her and rush her to the truck. Rayna and Caleb didn't know what to do. I was about to get into the truck when Ma stopped me.

Betty: son her husband is already here he can take care of it stay here with your kids.

Chris: I can take it from here Tim I know what to do just go with your children to the Louisiana court house and ask to have full custody. They already know about Kristine

He drove off with Kristine. I turned around and Rayna came running towards me. I hugged her tight and Faith was already trying to calm Caleb down.

Betty: TIM! TIM"

Tim: what's wrong mama

Betty: He's back in town

Tim: who mama??

Faith: Tug is....

Tim: Tug is back

Tug: yes Samuel I'm back

Turned around, I let myself take everything in. In front of me stood my own father. I haven't seen him since I was 18. It was years back.

Tug: wow Samuel....I can't believe this is you

Betty: Tug what brings you here

Tug: hello Betty. And what brings me here is because I heard my son was in town. And i really want to meet his Family.

Faiths POV:

I a lot is happening in 1 day. First, Tim gets to see his kids since he divorced Kristine. Next, we find out Kristine has cancer. Then, she passes out on me while we talk and we take a nice walk. Finally, Tim reunites with his father.

Tim: Tug meet my wife Faith Hill

Tug: nice to meet you Mrs. Hill

Faith: nice to meet you too.

Rayna: hey....can we stop by the house to pack our things up

Faith: um sure thing

Tim: sorry Tug but we have to go and help my kids out.

Tug: kids? You And Faith have kids??

Tim: no

Faith: sadly no but its all good

Tim: these are Kristine kids

Tug: oh well go and help your kids

We all got in the truck and the kids gave us the directions to the house. I'm surprised Tim doesn't remember the place they used to live in.

The car ride was silence. After about 10 minutes of silence, Tim turned the radio on. I noticed a familiar tune was playing. I turned it up and it was one of Tim's song.

Radio: "alright people I don't know if yall knew but were gonna be playing some Tim McGraw and Faith Hill music to make them feel welcome to Start, Louisiana. Yes that's right. Mega stars McGraw and Hill are here in Louisiana visiting. So here is " I like it, I love it".

Tim: looks like were noticed for the first time

Faith: shut up. That was dumb McGraw

Tim grabbed my hand and kissed it. I turned to him and narrowed my eyes. He came to a stop light and turned over to face me. I stuck my tongue and made my narrow eyes. Tim bursted out into laughter.

Faith: I love you honey

Tim: I love you to princess

Faith: common I'm not even close to a princess

Tim: your my princess

Rayna: awww y'all make a cute couple don't they Caleb??

Caleb: uh-yeah??