Chapter 16

Tims POV:

I've still been living in my farm house. Nobody knows me and Faith are back together. We plan on telling the world in a interview.

Lately Faith has been trying to get pregnant. When we met that day we were touring together we talked about our future. She wanted kids running all over the place. I did too. I was laying in bed enjoying the sun shining through the window and warming the room up. I get a call from Faith.

(Phone)

Tim: hello this is McGraw household

Faithcan I speak with Mr McGraw?

Tim: this is Tim McGraw speaking

Faith: hey baby

Tim: what's up beautiful

Faith: I need you to come over

Tim: well don't I always come over

Faith: yes you do but I have 2 emergencies

Tim: okay I'll be right there.

(End)

I got up and looked outside the window. I felt the window pane and it was freezing. I closed it up and walked over to the closet.

Tim: ah hello no I have to go grab the mail

I slipped on some slippers and a coat. I walked outside and sure right it was freezing. I grabbed the mail and walked back flipping through it. Bill, bill, junk, bill, junk, bill, play boy magazine. What the hell who would send this to me?

I tossed the junk in the trash and set the bills in the counter.

Tim: oh shit I have to meet Faith.

Faiths POV:

Since its close to winter the weather is turning colder each day. This morning I tried to turn the heater on but it didn't work. I called the person who works with the heaters and stuff and they said they will come and fix it. I called Tim because well every time someone comes to fix things they flirt with me and I dont want anything to happen.

I was fixing me some yogurt with granola when the door bell rang.

Faith: coming hold up

I was holding the spoon in my mouth and holding my bowl with my hand. I open the door and I see my man stand there.

Faith: hey cowboy

Tim: hey beautiful

Faith: what are we in high school haha

I let him in and he gave me a peck on the lips.

Tim: so what's the emergency

Faith: heater broke down and I already called a person to come fix it also the second one is I want you here because remember when people would come fix stuff for us and they would flirt with me yeah I need you to protect me

Tim: okay and I taste yogurt on your lips

Faith: want some more

Tim: from the lips or you have some for me

Faith:  you pick