Chapter 10

Tims POV:

I can't believe Faith's boyfriend was being such a jerk. Faith does deserve that award. She worked her ass off for it and now he doesn't have hope for her! I walked out and I heard screaming. Mostly from Gary. I started the truck engine and the headlights came on. I was pulling away from the driveway when the front door swings open. I stop the truck and I see Faith running outside in heels holding her purse and bag. Then I roll down the window.

Tim: Faith what the hell are you doing running in heels?

Faith: Tim please let me go with you I can't stay here tonight.

Tim: don't have to tell me twice hop in.

I get down and go and open the door for her. Once she's in I run back to my side and hop in. Then I pull out of the driveway.

Tim: what happened

Faith: Gary is mad just because you bought me home

Tim: was just because that

Faith: also because I borough you upstairs and plus he thought I bought you here because I wanted to have sex with you

Tim: .....wow...um...does....he really hate me?

Faith: I guess so but don't worry about it anyways you can take me to a hotel

Tim: whoa hold up you don't deserve to be in a hotel you can sleep in the farm house plus haven't you forgotten that there's like 4 rooms in that house

Faith: right well let's go there

Faiths POV:

Gary is such a jerk. He doesn't trust me. I got in a big fight with him and I slapped him but before he could hit me I got out of the room.

We pulled into the farm house and walked inside. The whole ride here I held Tims hand. I thought he would pull away but he didn't.

Tim: well you know the way around here so you can up and change

Faith: thanks

I walked into mine and Tims old bedroom. Everything was the same. I noticed he had a picture of me next to the night stand. I smiled and walked into the bedroom. I opened my bag and noticed I only bought clothes to wear for tomorrow.

Faith: greaattt

I thought of something and then I finally got it.

Faith: hey Tim!!!???

Tim: yeah?

Faith: um can you let me borrow one of your t-shirts and maybe a pair of short or sweats

Tim: why?

Faith: I kinda forgot mine?

Tim: sure where ya at

Faith: in your restroom

I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I heard the bedroom door open more than what I opened it. Tim walked around the room and I'm guessing into his closet. I opened the door and saw him standing there shirtless holding a T-shirt and sweats.

Tim: here ya go

I found myself staring at him. I grabbed the clothes and left back inside. But I forgot that I can't unzip the dress. I opened the door again and found Tim changing into his shorts leaving him only in boxers.

Faith: oh I'm sorry

Tim: its alright I'm changed what's up

Faith: zipper please

I walked back inside the restroom and learned on the sink. Tim came and I turned around and held onto the sink. While he unzipped the dress I felt chills.

Tim: there ya go

As he was walking away I grabbed his hand and turned him around. I leaned back against the sink and wrapped one arm around his neck. I leaned in and kissed him. He placed one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.

Faith: never leave

I said between kisses.

Authors note:

WHOA!!!!! what's going on!!!!!

Will Faith take it to the next level with Tim??