Chapter 4

Tims POV:

When they asked us to do a few photos together me and Faith said yes. I had to put my arm around her waist and smile for the camera. The first one we did from the corner of my eye I saw Faith smile and look me in the eyes. Once we finished we continued walking. We took lots of pictures together and it made me happy inside.

Tim: Faith we can stop the whole pictures if your feeling uncomfortable?

Faith: no its fine I'm enjoying it we haven't done these in like who knows how long

Tim: 2 years 3 weeks and 2 days

Faith: your remember

Tim: yeah

I remember how long me and Faith have been separated. I mark it on my calendar in the office I have in the farm house. We made it inside the arena and we found our seats. I take a look at where I'm sitting and they put me next to Faith.

Faith: looks like they seated us next to each other

Tim: yep looks like were gonna give each other hell

Faith: your a kid

Tim: I know I am but what are you

Faith: well let's see??? I'm a girl, I'm mature, I'm talented, oh yeah and I'm Faith Hill

Tim: smart ass

We both laughed at our comments. 5 minutes later the arena started filling with celebrities and their families. Then that's when the let the fans in.

Faith's POV:

Me and Tim sat next to each other for the CMA's. I enjoyed it but I don't know if he did. Carrie and Brad were great. They were making everybody laugh. They announced the upcoming performances and I was in the list.

Faith: I gotta go I gotta change for the performance.

Tim: want me to walk you? Cause I go on also well I go on before you do.

Oh man! What should i say???? Um okay Faith think?! Enough thinking make your mind up!

Faith: sure thing! Thanks Tim : )