Chapter 38

Faiths POV:

Things have been calm lately. Everything's back to normal. I have a new single out and its call American Heart. Tim helped me with it. He directed the video  and produced the song. It made it to the charts. All my fans loved it.

Its Christmas Eve. Were spending it by drinking hot chocolate and eating German chocolate cake. Tim didn't work so it was joy. We all were in the living room wearing our comfortable PJs. Me and Tim were snuggled in our robes sitting on the huge recliner drinking hot chocolate. I look up at Tim and smile. He looks down and smiles. Rayna and Caleb are sitting on the counch next to us watching The Grinch. I have a secret to tell Tim but I'm waiting for tomorrow.

Rayna: mom is there more hot chocolate on the stove??

Faith: yes baby, theres some more. Want me to make more.

Caleb: I got it mom you and dad look comfortable.

Tim: we are. Thanks Caleb

Caleb: welcome dad.

Faith: Tim you have wonderful kids

Tim: correction we have wonderful kids

Faith: well true I adopted them and I'm helping you out but I just wish I had one of my own.

Tim: aw babe its okay if you can't have one I understand

I figure that now its time. I can't hold it in. I kissed Tim and he smiled. I felt him smile. I pulled away and rubbed my thumb on his cheek. He leaned down and smiled.

Faith: I'll be right back I'm gonna go get something for you and the kids.

Tim: no stay here

Faith: babe its a surprise and I just want to give it to you guys

Tim: Faith if my surprise is you and me having sex can't it wait till later at night I man the kids ur awake

Faith: Samuel Timothy McGraw that Is not the surprise I'm gonna give you relax yourself and cover yourself up cause you got a bulge.

Tim laughed and I walks upstairs. I walked into my room and went into my closet. I got 3 bags out. I went back downstairs and found Tim tickling Rayna to death.

Faith: hey leave my daughter alone she didn't do anything

Tim: well then I guess I'll leave your daughter alone and go after you.

Faith: not so fast mister cause you have two surprises and I'm only gonna give you one and the other no.

Tim smiled and moved his eyebrows up and down. I kissed his lips and pulled away. I winked at him and we both came back to the couch.

Rayna: what's this mom?

Faith: just open it up.

Tims pov:

Faith gave us gifts and we were all in suspense I know I'm gonna be getting a lovely surprise later but I'm scared of this one. Faith was standing and we were all sitting. I opened mine and pulled out a pink blanket. Rayna pulled out a shirt that saud #1 sister!. Caleb pulled out a shirt also. It said the same thing as Rayna's but it had brother.

Tim: Faith what does this mean.

Rayna: mom....

Caleb: are you...

Tim: YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!

Faith: Yes! yes! I am I'm 5 months along and its a girl!!!

Tim: how come I never knew

Faith: I wanted it to be a surprise. And well surprise.

I darted up and picked Faith up. I spun her around and kissed her lips. I put her down and hugged her. The kids came and joined the group hug. They were smiling widely.

As we were hugging the door bell goes off. It slowly opens and reveals mama and Kristine. Faith and the kids look up and the kids scream. They run straight to Kristine and hug her. Kristine has a little strength in her but not a lot from what mom has been telling me.

Betty: hey son, hey Faith.

Tim: hey ma!

Faith: hi Betty it'd so good to see you.

Betty: we wanted to surprise y'all for christmas.

Tim: well how many surprises are there

Faith; oh hush mine for you is only 2

Kristine: hi Tim hi Faith

Faith: hello

Tim: hi

Rayna: mom are you gonna tell grandma and my mommy the surprise?

We all smile and walked to the living room. The kids went back to the seats they were us and mom and Kristine sat on the smaller couch.

Faith: well you guys I'm 5 months pregnant and I'm having a baby girl