Chapter 39

Rayna's POV:

Grandma and mom hugged Faith. They were so happy for her. I mean I hope they are. Mom didn't seem quite comfortable with the news. We all came to the living room and settled down. We all cuddled with our loved ones. Me and Caleb cuddled up with mom. Grandma sat in the recliner and rested with some hot chocolate. And well Dad and Faith were in the other large recliner cuddling. I put the movie The Blind Side so we can watch it. As we were watching, it came to the part where dad had to kiss Sandra.

Tim: um can we skip this part.

Caleb: why dad Sandra is hot.

Tim: um because

Faith: you dad doesn't like me seeing him kiss other women when its in movies.

Kristine: Faith how come you let Tim kiss other women.

Faith: because its the movies. He always has me on set so he can have me there just in case

Tim: just in case they go put of hand.

Rayna: its true dad did the movie Country Strong this year and me and Faith and Caleb were there Gwyneth Paltrol didn't like kissing dad but she still had too.

Kristine: but still I mean I would let him do that if we were still together.

Betty: okay well why don't we just stop the movies and sing christmas songs.

Rayna: I'll go grab my guitar.

Caleb: me too.

Me and Caleb went upstairs and walked into the game and music room. I closed the door and looked at Caleb. I'm pretty sure we were thinking about the same thing.

Caleb+Rayna: I think mom doesn't like that Faith lets dad do the movies with kissing parts.

Rayna+Caleb: wait what. I'll go .

Caleb: okay you go.

Rayna: I think mom is jealous or something. She doesn't like that Faith allows dad to do the movies especially when he had to kiss Sandra or Gwyneth.

Caleb: same here.

Rayna: I also noticed that mom wasn't so happy that Faith is having a baby.

Caleb: you think she's acting this way because as soon as our little sister gets her that their gonna forget about us

Rayna: yea I think that's why lol is acting this way

Caleb: well let's get downstairs. Want me to also grab dads guitar.

Rayna: dad has his downstairs in the home studio.

Caleb: oh ok

Tims POV:

The kids came down and they had their guitars. Since we've decided to home school them because of us touring they've learned how to play some songs on the guitar. I grabbed mine from the home studio and sat next to Faith. She had her hand on her small belly. It was cute.

Rayna: okay dad you go first.

Tim: okay Mama which song do you want me to sing?

Betty: well I really like I Need You.

Tim: Faith wanna sing that one.

Faith: yes I'd love too.

I strummed the cords and we stared into wach others eyes. This is such a powerful song since it shows how much we love one another.