Chapter 11

Tims POV:

Faith grabbed my hand. I looked up at her and pulled me close to her. She wrapped her arm around my neck and leaned in. I placed my hand on her waist and the other I stroked her cheek.

Faith: never leave

Tim: I wasn't planning on leaving

She kissed me again and her hands went down my abs. I slid the dress off slowly from her shoulders. She looked like she enjoyed the feeling. I kissed her neck and she let out little moans.

Faith: Tim...T....um Tim

Tim: yeah?

Faith: shouldn't we take this to the room

She said panting a little. I slid the dress off of her leaving her only in her undergarments. I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the bed and laid her down.

Faith: do it Tim. You have control of my body

I kissed down to her neck and found her weak spot. she moaned out my name and I made my way to her breasts. I soon took her bra and underwear off and she managed to take my shorts and boxers off. I got us under the covers and I went inside her. She clenched the bed sheets and arched her back I sat on my knees and pulled her waist and trusted inside her.

Faith: MMMMMHHHMMMMMM TIM!!!!! UGHHHUGHHH

I kept going faster than I've ever done.

Faiths POV:

Tim was thrusting in my hard. I arched my back and moaned so loud. When he would go slow it would feel so amazing. He sat me on top and I made myself sure he was inside me. I went up and down and kissed him.

Tim: Faith I love you

Faith: I love you too Tim!

Tim then flipped us over and covered us more with the blanket. She sent kisses down my body and made his way to my bottom part. He started doing his thing and I tensed enough for him.  Then came up and kissed me again. I smiled. He then wanted me to go down to his crotch and stroke him better than before.

Tim: ugh Faith

After about 3 hours of making love we lay in the bed. We snuggle in each others arms and enjoy the feeling. It hurts like hell since I've never had it this hard before with Tim.

Tim: Faith what's gonna happen between us

Faith: I don't know

Tim: can we try to work things out

Faith: I thought we did when we talked in the dressing room

Tim: yeah that was more than talking

Faith: it sure was

Faith: I love you Tim!

Tim: I love you too Faith......now let's get some sleep so we can figure things out

Authors note:

I'm sorry if you got grossed out! This is @team_mcgraw_bryan06 's friend and well I wrote this