Chapter 41

Faiths POV:

Tim: she kiss me.

Faith: SHE WHAT!?

Tim: She kissed me.

This is unbelievable! I can't believe Kristine kiss Tim. I got up and opened the double doors of the bedroom. They swung open and I walked furiously down the stairs. Once i reached the bottom steps I felt the angry rise even more.

Faith: KRISTINE HOW DARE YOU KISS MY HUSBAND AND SAY I LOVE YOU TO HIM!

Once I entered th eliving room I found Kristine holding a gun to my face. I swallowed hard and felt the cold metal. I frozen and looked at kristine.

Faith: Kristine what are you doing.

Kristine: oh Faith you must had to walk into Tims life.

Faith: what are you talking about?

Kristine: Tim was my love. You stole him away from me. He loved me. .

Faith: Kristine. Listen. Your the one who told Tim to leave. You didn't want him around Caleb and Rayna. Why are you doing this.

Kristine: because I am jealous.

I looked around Kristine and found betty and the kids tied up. The were terrified. I felt someone look down from the balcony. I hope it would be Tim. I kept my hopes up high. I looked at Kristine and she had the gun on my chin.

Faith: Kristine listen to me you don't know what your doing.

Kristine: oh really then what am I doing.

Faith: your making a big mistake. Put the GUN DOWN.

I made sure I said gun loud enough so Tim can hear. I can't risk losing anybody in the family.

Kristine: walk to the rest and sit down so I can tie you UP.

Tims POV:

I was upstairs thinking of we hat might happen to mine and Faith's marrige. I can't lose her again. She's carrying my child and if we divorce then she's going to have another man in her life caring for the baby and her. No not this time.

I walked out of the room and made my way to the stairs. I heard talking so I walked back to the balcony and saw Kristine holding something up to Faith. I walked away from the balcony and walked down stairs. I make it half way and hear the clear word gun. I tense up with my blood pressure through the roof. I reach the closet where all coats hang. I open it slowly and get in. I open the safe slowly and grab a bullet vest and a pistol.

I walk out with the vest under my long sleeve. I turn into the living room and see my kids. They are tied up with mama and Faith. I walk quickly and surround them.

Faith: Tim sweetie please help us.

Tim: I will baby.

I kissed Faith and untied her hands. Next was Rayna while Faith untied my mom. I untied Caleb and I felt cold metal behind my back.