Chapter 44

Tims POV:

I kept pacing back and forth around the waiting room. Caleb was sitting down tapping his foot on the floor. He was getting fustrated. The doctor kept coming in and out but to advice other people in the lobby.

Faith: Tim sit down. You need to calk down.

Tim: NO!

Faith: Tim sit down and relax!

Tim: FAITH, HOW THE HELL DO U EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN AND RELAX WHEN MY DAUGHTER IS IN THERE PROBABLY DRAINED OUT OF BLOOD! HUH? HOW DO U WANT MW TI CALM DOWN. IM SCARED FOR DAMN LIFE.

Caleb ended up standing up and walking up to me. She placed his hand on my shoulders and looked at me.

Caleb: dad calm down everything is going to be okay. Take a seat and relax. Breathe slowly.

Tears were streaming down my face. This is the first time Caleb has actually seen  me cry. I looked at him and he guided me towards where Faith was sitting. He sat me down and Faith grabbed my hand. I looked at her and she smiled and wiped the tears off. Then she kissed my lips slowly.

Faith: Tim, u need to relax. Rayna is a strong girl and she will come out being even more stronger just like her father. Do it for her please.

I kissed Faith and hugged her. I placed my hand on her belly and thought about her having our first child. I looked at caleb and he was praying to god.

Doctor: Rayna McGraw's family?

Faiths POV:

The doctor called for us and we got up and nearly almost attached him. Betty went back to Louisiana for her safety. We waited for the doctor to open up Rayna's file. Once he did Tim almost pranced on him.

Doctor: Rayna went through surgery and got the bullet removed but lost a lot of blood due to the wound. We gave her the 3 pints she was missing and got her in recovery. She's back in her room already y'all can follow me

Tim: my baby!!!

We all followed the doctor. Once we had it inside caleb went inside and I felt a chill breeze pass by. I tensed up and stopped. Tim stopped in front of me. I looked up and I shed a tear. Tim took me into his arms and cried with me.

Tim: baby everything's okay she's okay. She's here with us.

Faith: Tim I'm scared to go in there. What if she hates me and blames me for not being the one who took the bullet------

Tim: FAITH! baby relax. Rayna won't hate u. Of gods sake she'll be glad she's here with us. As a family

Faith: your right

Tim: common let's walk inside and see our daughter