Chapter 35

Tims POV:

My blood is boiling. I feel my blood pressure rising off the roof. Steam I'd coming out of my body. I'm going to kill Gary and Jack. How dare they steal my son!!!!

Tim: Faith hop in the truck!

Rayna: dad what's going in?

Tim: I'll explain later.

I commanded Faith to call her friend Martina. I'm going to drop Rayna off with Martina I can't risk her getting hurt. Once we arrived to Martina's place, Martina took Rayna inside. We pulled out of the driveway and searched for Caleb.

Tim: Faith track Gary's phone down or Jack's # down

Faith: okay

We've been driving around Nashville looking for them. We searched the outside of one side of Nashville now were going to the other outside of Nashville.

Faith: TIM I TRACKED GARY'S PHONE!!!

Tim: okay now grab my phone and dial the police so they can help us.

I grabbed Faiths phone and followed the directions to an old factory just outside of Nashville. I stopped about a few feet away from it and waited for the police to meet us here. I was getting impatient so I just got out of the truck. Soon enough Faith followed me.

Tim: get back in the truck I don't want to risk losing you Faith

Faith: and what make you think tour going to come back put unharmed with Caleb

Tim: JUST GET BACK IN THE TRUCK FAITH! wait for the police to get here.

Faith: NO. I'm not going back inside the truck.

Tim: my sons life is in there. He's probably scared to death and I'm here outside when I could possibliy be in there saving his god damn life!!!

Faith: oh yeah well he's my son to. My Step-son but still I care for him so whether you like it or not I'm going in there Samuel

Faiths POV:

While me and Tim were arguing the police arrive and Tim walks away towards the old factory. I wanted to cry because I hate fighting with Tim. When he raises his voice at me it scares me. He always said that he wanted to give me and his kids a happy life since his life was mostly dealing with an abusive parent. I understand but now it involves the both of us saving our kids life.

Police: Mrs. McGraw do you know who was the one who kidnapped your son?

Faith: yes my ex-manager Jack and my ex-boyfriend/producer Gary.

Police: if your going to go inside take a bullet vest and a few weapons for your safety.

Faith: okay thanks

They helped me put the vest on and made sure I was fully protected. Once thwy said I was fully protected I was allowed to go inside.

Once I got close to the door I peeked through the window and saw what was happening. It made get tears in my eyes.