Chapter 21

Faiths POV:

Its time for Tim to go on. I'm by the side of the stage and I look out at the crowd. Its a big crowd. Tim walks up to me holding his wires and ear pieces.

Tim: how's the crowd

Faith: ready foe you to go on

Tim: perfect

Faith: you look good for choosing tour outfit

Tim: well I've been alone for a while so yeah I'm fine

Faith: I see

I helped Tim get wired up and it was now time for him to go on. he gave me a kiss before he went on and I looked at the crowd.

Tim: HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! HOW ARE YALL TONIGHT!!!!

The crowd went crazy and it bought me to a smile of how he can be so talented. He had his fans chanting his name. Dancing around.

A few songs later, Tim walks over to his band and begins to talk with them. He takes his ear pieces off and puts then down and grabs the mic. He walks to the right side of the stage and grabs a chair.

Faith: what is he doing

Tims POV:

I made a change of plans. I'm gonna go to the duets. Everybody needs to know that Faith still exists and that she will always be in country music. Were gonna prove her record label wrong and her asshole of her ex Gary wrong.

Tim: alright everybody change of plans.

The crowd started mumbling. I turned to Faith a and she was confused.

Tim: I know y'all wanted all the album that I'm singing but I'm going into greatest hits now

I looked at Faith and she looked less confused. I turned to my lead guitarist and he gave the beat.

Tim: y'all should know this song by heart.

The tune of Its Your Love started playing and I looked at Faith. She had a smile on her face. I grabbed the other mic from the band. I walked over to Faith and grabbed her hand.

Tim: okay guys I'm gonna be singing with my beautiful wife Faith Hill