Day 18 - Megalo's Student Council

In a dreamscape,

(Y/n) is seen floating within the star-filled space. He then sees a temple that connects to multiple portals.

"Where am I?"

"Fou!" He then sees a white squirrel... cat... fox? creature that is looking at him.

"What's that?" The creature then leaps towards him head on before his view gone bright, but not without its parting words that he vaguely heard,

"Y__re _o_ s__p_se_ t_ _e _n t__s w_r__."

SORO's Dorm Room, morning time,

"Gwaah!" (Y/n) woke up with sweat on his head, panting because of the sudden shift within his dream. He then realized that he's on a bed instead of a futon. He then being noticed by SORO, who was watching something from his laptop.

"You're awake." He said, but then he notices his friend panting, "Are you alright, friend?"

"Y-yeah... Just some weird dream that I had." (Y/n) said. SORO then closes his laptop and walks towards him, before sitting next to him.

"Want to talk about it?" And (Y/n) begins to explain his dream.

One explanation later,

"Space? A small white creature? The first part I can get, but not the latter." SORO said, scratching his chin,

"I see..." (Y/n) then looked at the digital clock on the wall, indicating that he have an hour before the class starts. "Well, guess I should grab some food before heading to class."

"Alright then, let's begin our morning routine, friend."

Timeskip brought to you by SORO paying (Y/n) food with e-money,

The two are now in front of the class Delta-A. (Y/n) takes a deep breath as he's getting nervous of getting swarmed by CASTs, but SORO pats his shoulder in assurance.

"Don't worry, friend. We're on the same class together, so you can count on me if you're feeling uncomfortable." SORO said,

"Thanks SORO, but I've already experienced this before, so I'm gonna be fine... I hope." The door slides open and the two sees many CASTs doing their own things, just like a typical high school students would. But once they noticed the two entering, almost everyone swarmed him, bombarding with questions and such. (Y/n) does feel uncomfortable, and SORO noticed this, so he pushes everyone aside to give him space.

"E-everyone! He's getting uncomfortable by you swarming on him, so please... let me show him his seat first." He said, surprising them of his actions. The other students then understand what he meant, and does what he asked for, letting the two newcomers going inside without anymore swarming for now. Once (Y/n) finds his seat, the other students discuss among themselves before going to ask questions again, but the bell that signals the beginning of the first period has ringed, earning groans from them and prompts them to sit on their seats. The teacher then comes in and the class begins.