Prologue 3 - Sunday Morning

(Y/n)'s POV

I open my eyes, and see... some sort of a garden. I look around and was astonished by how beautiful it looks. I mean, there's statues everywhere, and there's even a podium surrounded by a pool of bluish green water. Then I saw a banner that depicts a Sun with swords by its side, neat.

As I keep looking at a banner, I heard a giggle from behind. I turn around and sees the source,

 Alright, I need to hold myself from nosebleeding, or else it would be embarrassing

... Alright, I need to hold myself from nosebleeding, or else it would be embarrassing. The person then giggles and looks me in the eye, and her eyes is so mesmerizing that I can't hold myself any longer and starts nosebleeding, which earned a giggle from the person.

???: My my, I never imagine how embarrassing you are right now~

I quickly wipe my nose and asked her,

(Y/n): Okay, just who are you? And where am I?!

The person giggles again and replied,

???: Name's not important right now. As for where you are... you're in Hevendor now, my home~

(Y/n): Hevendor? Wait a minute... Isn't Hevendor the name of that hi-

My sentence was interrupted by the woman doing something crazy, by immediately kissing me, on, the, LIPS. My body froze as I am shocked from this, she didn't even ask, she just kissed me without any consent. After what appears to he hours, she breaks the kiss and looks at me, and giggles again. Me however, is still crashed, and still complimenting of send error report or not.

???: This is my way to say welcome to my beloved city. Now it's time to wake up now, and don't worry, you won't remember a thing~

And by that, she snapped her fingers, and everything turned white.

3rd POV

It is Sunday morning in the Lazar- err.. (Y/n)'s new home. Birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and-

(Y/n): BLOODY DAN KUROTO SHOVING GASHACON BUGVISORS TO MY ASS!

... Let's just continue. (Y/n) panted and looks around and realized that he's in his new room. He then sighs and looks at the clock,

(Y/n): Eight... well, shower time.

After doing just that, (Y/n) realizes that he doesn't have any food for breakfast so he decided to go outside and go find some open fast food place. After he locked the door, he then walks through the neighborhood, admiring the scenery. As he doing that, a shout can be heard.

???: Heey! Wait for me!

(Y/n) turns around and sees the source,

(Y/n): Wait, what?

The girl catches up to (Y/n) and stops and panting, and says,

???: You're the new guy who arrived here yesterday, right?

(Y/n): Umm, yeah. Who are you?

???: My name is Kiyo Nimase, nice to meet you~

(Y/n): (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you too.

The girl, Kiyo, smiles, then suddenly holds his hand, making him uncomfortable all the sudden.

Kiyo: You're going to get breakfast, right?

(Y/n): Well, yeah.

Kiyo: Then let me join you! Besides, I don't have anything else to do until noon.

(Y/n): Sure, I guess.

Timeskips to 20 minutes, brought to you by Dan Kuroto shoving Bugvisors to his ass,

(Y/n) and Kiyo is now having breakfast at a ramen shop. Kiyo is eating while looking at (Y/n) very intently, while (Y/n) is just doesn't care and keeps eating.

Kiyo's POV

Look at him, eating the ramen without any care, it makes my heart flutter~ Ah, his face, his hair, now I wondering how long his sword is~ Wait, I did heard that a new transfer student was coming, could it be...

Me: Oh, (Y/n), out of curiosity, are you a transfer student on Hevendor High?

(Y/n): Y-yeah, I'm starting on Tuesday though.

Me: I see...

Eeeee! He's the one! Ooh, it's so perfect! He's my neighbor and my soon-to-be classmate! It shouldn't be a problem for me to stalk him and make him mine~

Your POV

'Thottus Begonus Rektus Uranus'

3rd POV

After the breakfast, (Y/n) and Kiyo goes finding a minimarket to buy stuff. After doing so, Kiyo parted ways from (Y/n), as she said that she has something important to do. (Y/n) meanwhile, is now carrying his groceries to his home.

Timeskipus 20 minutus laterus

After putting all the groceries to their respective places, (Y/n) is now watching an anime about a nerd who loves games rejecting a girl, but then there's a phone ring heard from the table. Seemingly knowing who calls him, he picked his phone and says,

(Y/n): Sup, mom?

(M/n): (Y/n), sweetie! How are you right now? You must be feeling lonely after all of that.

(Y/n): Pretty fine. I got a very nice house to stay there. And don't worry, I can handle it.

(M/n): That's wonderful! But remember, since I'm not with you, you're responsible for anything that happens to your house.

(Y/n): I know, mom. Besides, I'm not a type of guy who enjoys loud parties around.

(M/n): I know, sweetie. Oh, do you have any friends in your neighborhood yet?

(Y/n): Well, yeah, at least only one though.

(M/n): Good to know. Well, I have to go now, the job's are killing me right now.

(Y/n): Noted. Bye mom.

He then closes the phone and continues to watch the anime. While he was watching, he sometimes glanced at the surrounding, and starts thinking about something,

(Y/n): 'Well, I do feel kinda lonely, considering where I am now.'

He then remembers the empty rooms upstairs and sighs,

(Y/n): Would have been nice if I have some roommates around.

Meanwhile, at some guy's house,

A man wearing a white robe is currently checking all of his paperworks for his school. He then saw a sheet of paper that contains an info about the upcoming transfer student, (Y/n) (L/n).

???: (Y/n) (L/n)... I hope you can make my school even livelier than before.

And then a phone ring can be heard. He puts down the sheet and picks up a phone, answering the call,

???: Yeah... He's coming on Tuesday... Yes, Ma'am... Class 3-A? Alright... See you tomorrow.

He puts down the phone and take a glance at the paper again, and gives it a stamp of approval.

???: Let's just hope that he can endure the girl students around.

(I'm back! Sorry for the long wait! The finals are over and School's out, too. Now I have a month of nothingness to do, so I can try write during that time. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and Peace Out.)