Day 6-2 - A Trip to Geetaku

Hevendor High,

The students of 3-A is doing their morning stuff as usual, except for the two who wonders where their friend is.

"He might got sick." Soichi said,

"Or he ditch school today, like a delinque-" Gentoki said, but got cut by a baseball coming from the window, hitting his stomach and clenches it in slight pain,

"I doubt that he'll do that. The class isn't the same without him."

"Ghh.. Cheer up, will ya? Akira's still with us, so it's fine." The two then received a message from their small chat group consist of the trio.

(Y/n): I'm sick today. Be back tomorrow.

After reading it, Gentoki glances at Soichi who has a smug face for once,

"Told you."

Back to you,

It's almost 10 AM and both (Y/n) and Alice is ready for their day out. During her shower with Scarlet, she was worried if someone manages to spot her, but Scarlet assures that she have an outfit to mostly hide her noticeable features. Right now she's wearing the outfit Scarlet dressed up for her, which consists of a casual with light blue overalls, along with a white hat that hides her white hair. Once she's ready, she sits while waiting for (Y/n), which didn't take long and sure enough they're ready to leave.

"We're heading off now. We'll be back at 4."

"Alright. Have fun, you two. And stay safe!~"

"Okay, mama!"

Another thing about Alice, she begin to see Scarlet as her mom a day after her arrival, and she fully admitted that once she's officially adopted, which made Scarlet overjoyed.

Now back to the duo. The two are now riding a taxi directly to Geetaku Street. Alice took her time to sightsee for the first time after escaping from her idol life. From many shops to the Tower, she's amazed by the sights.

After arriving at Geetaku Street, the two looked around to find anything interesting to visit first, until...

"Papa, can we go there first?" Alice pointed at a takoyaki stand,

"Sure, this might be your first snack after, y'know, being normal." The two then head to the takoyaki stand and bought a small box of takoyaki. Alice then tries one, and is in bliss on how delicious it is, even declaring it as her favorite snack after telling him how boring her previous snacks are.

Timeskip featuring (Y/n) taking a picture of Alice and a Jotaro cosplayer,

The two are now inside a cosplay store. Alice is awed of the many costume this store has, while (Y/n) is currently talking to the tailor about his costume plans.

"Yeah, I'm planning to cosplay as Kazuma on the weekend."

"I see, I see. Now then, time to start your measurements!~" The tailor then pulls him to the measuring room making him yelp in surprise, but not before saying something to her assistant who is standing near Alice. "Watch over the little girl alright?~"

"Hai!" the assistant salutes and looks at Alice while smiling. Alice is still looking at a peculiar dress, which is a cute princess dress.

"Do you want to try it, little one?" She asked, startling Alice. Alice then scrambles as she tries to answer, before poking her fingers together,

"Yes, miss. I want to try it... if you don't mind..." Alice replied shyly, which the assistant smiled,

"You don't have to be shy about it. We always offering customers to try their wanted cosplay for free. This might be your first time cosplaying, correct?" Alice then nods, "Then come on. We have to surpise your dad with your cosplay~" The assistant then gently pulls her while bringing the dress as well to the changing room.