Day 19 - Fear and Confusion

(Y/n) is once again floating in the same space. This time however, he noticed the altar has a single portal open, that show a blurry image of a school. He tries to go there, but with no avail. The same creature then flies towards him, and does the same bright flash again, which also leave a vague message.

"Y__ll s___ wi__ _ea__ a __uth..."

SORO's Dorm Room, Morning time,

"Kyaaaaaah!" (Y/n) is seen waking up like yesterday, and as such SORO quickly runs to him, panicked. 

"Friend! What's wrong?!" He asked in worry, which (Y/n) looked at him before calming down.

"Another weird dream..." He said. SORO pats (Y/n)'s back to help him getting calm.

"Maybe a breakfast will ease your mind. Come, friend." And thus, the two goes doing yet another morning routine. However, (Y/n)'s mind is still filled with questions about his dreams, but for now he decided to focus on studying for today.

Timeskipping, until another break,

After another Session of Q&As and new studies, (Y/n) is now currently walking to the Council Office, but for some reason, the hallway is mostly empty. He then suddenly getting pulled by someone from behind.

"I found you~" He turns his head to see Risa with her smiling face.

"R-Risa?" He said, starting to get afraid from yesterday's encounter.

"The very same~" She replied, "Now then, don't try to resist. I have something... special for you~" She then goes pulling him somewhere, which he can only follow due to him getting scared of her antics.

Top Floor, Megalo High Garden,

The two are now at the garden, alone. After closing the door, Risa walks towards (Y/n) with a gun on her hand. Knowing this, (Y/n) slowly walks backwards with his hand raised.

"W-wait!" He raised his hands, but Risa keeps on walking while aiming her gun at his face.

"I've been waiting for a very long time for this~" Risa said, ignoring his plea. As (Y/n) bumps into the guard fences, he closed his eyes, fearing for the worse. Risa then pulls the trigger, and then...

Pop!

(Y/n) then feel something sticking on his forehead. Without opening his eyes, he slowly goes touching his forehead and feels something rubbery on it. He then feels a stick and pulls it out. He opens his eyes and sees Risa still smiling at him with her gun raised, and sees the item on his hand, which is a toy dart with suction cup on the tip.

"But-" He asked in confusion, still afraid. Risa however grins at his scared face.

"I may be crazy, but I'm not a monster~" She then throws the gun casually, "I know you humans are far more fragile than us CASTs. I enjoy killing Falspawns, but never your kind~"

"T-thanks... for not killing me." (Y/n) said, being relieved of her words.

"A pleasure~" After what is possibly an awkward situation, Risa walks towards him and kneels. "Now then, a proper introduction. My name is Risa, head of the discipline committee as well as expert gun extraordinaire. Pleasure to meet you~" She introduces herself.

(Y/n) introduces back, and Risa goes pulling him towards a nearby bench, which she then sits while pulling him so that his head lays on her lap. (Y/n) looked at her bewildered by her doing.

"You know... I always admired humans for how... brave they are." Risa then start patting his head, "Far weaker than us, yet you all keep on fighting despite that. It reminds me of my days before attending here."