Day ?? - To End the Chaos

Inside the Quartz, (Y/n)'s POV,

Ghh... no luck. No matter what I do, none of them can hear me. It's hopeless...

'Don't give up just yet!'

Wait, that voice... It's inside my head, but... it sounds familiar...

'Your friends are fighting to save you. And you can still do one thing that even you don't know of.'

And what is it?

'Believe in the Heart of the Ca-

CUUUUUUT! Take two *snap*

'Believe in everyone.'

... I'll try, but what will that accomplish anyway?

'Just trust me. Your future and bonds depends on it.'

Guess I don't have any other choice. I close my eyes and start to think about my friends, and even family from (City/n)... But why is my hand getting warm again?

Outside, Third Person POV,

The trio are currently charging towards the Boss, filled with determination of saving their friend. Of course, the Boss is not having of it and tries to send more of her monster. However, SORO simply decimates them with Catty following up, thus Pecorine launches herself towards the Boss. Just as she reaches her, the Boss summons a scythe and blocks her attack.

"Nice try, but not good enough!" She then swings her scythe away from her, but did not expecting Catty launching her own attack against her, causing a good amount of damage upon her stomach and making her fall. "Gah! You cheapskate!"

"Says the self-proclaimed 'Owner of this World'" Catty mocks as she lands with all fours. Pecorine meanwhile charges at the fallen Boss and attacks, but gets blocked by the cubes in front of her.

"Dang it!" She gritted.

"Not going to happen!" The Boss yells at her.

"Chance da!" Meanwhile, SORO takes this opportunity to use her Launcher as a makeshift rocket, which she then sits on it before propelling itself towards the Quartz.

"Not a chance!" Growing frustrated, the Boss summons tentacles and swipes away the flying SORO. "I thought that you all are inconvenience, but you've pushed my Rank-Up-Magic now!" She said as she summons more tentacles and attacks the Ferunians, swiping them away as well. She then surrounds herself with her tentacles to recover.

"Drat! So close!" SORO lamented after getting crash-landed onto the ground. The Ferunians are also getting up from the attack, and shares SORO's feeling as well.

"How can we get there now that she's basically unstoppable?" Catty questioned while pointing at the Boss.

"I have an idea." SORO suggests. "I'm going to use my Photon Blast again to distract her."

"But didn't we tried that? Her tentacles would know if we get close to her." Pecorine reminds her.

"I know, but my PB would distract her long enough for you two to get close and get our friend. If it fails, I still have a trick up my sleeve." She gestures at her Launcher, which the two Ferunians can only nod and prepares themselves as well.

"We have no choice... Let's do this!" SORO then aims her Launcher towards the Boss, who is still recovering, as she gathers Photon Energy from within her body before...

"Eat this! Clarent Photon Burst!" ... she fires the same beam towards the Boss. As expected, the tentacles blocks the beam with little effort.

"Do you think that the same trick work twice?!" The Boss asked, which underneath the mask, SORO smirks.