Day 6-3 - Normie vs. Chuuni

[WARNING! This chapter will feature a Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel. For those who aren't interested by it, go ahead and skip to the aftermath below.]

At table no. 500, two players are getting ready for their duel. On one side, is a beautiful silver-haired girl with her presumably fans watching behind her.

In front of her is a normal 19 year old boy with his daughter sitting next to him.

'Oh crap, I was hoping for a normal people that's kind enough to help me play this game, but not this!' (Y/n) panics in his mind, but a soft pat on his hand makes him look at the person who did it, which is Alice.

"You can do this, papa!" Alice encouraged,

"Thanks, Alice. But still, she looked like she's going to beat me up in a card game..." He sweatdroped,

"Now, c'mon! Let's duel da!" The silver-hair gestured and pulls out her deck. With a bit of reluctance, (Y/n) puts his deck on the Main Deck Zone, and faces his opponent as bravely as possible,

"Let's Duel!" The two exclaimed, and the duel starts with both players starting at 4000 LP. The two draws four cards.

"I'm going first. Doro!" Silver-hair exclaimed and draws a card. "First off, I'm summoning Gearfried the Iron Knight!" In her POV, she saw a knight in black armor appearing in front of her.

"I set a monster, and I play Red-Eyes Insight, sending my Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my deck to the graveyard to add Return of Red-Eyes!" She then sends the named monster to the graveyard and adds the trap card. I set two cards, taan endo."

'Great, not only that I'm facing an experienced player, but also a chuuni. Time to make my plays, I guess.' (Y/n) thought. "Alright, I draw." He looks at his hand, and thinks for a moment, before making his play.

"I summon Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode." He places the card onto the table face up. "Then I set two monsters, and two cards." And he does just that. Looking at his field, Silver-hair thinks,

'Skilled Dark Magician? He's playing Dark Magicians isn't he?'

"Alright, I attack your face down monster with Magician." Silver-hair flips her face-down monster, revealing Red-Eyes Baby Dragon. She then declares something,

"Hold it. When you destroyed Red-Eyes Baby Dragon, I can summon my aibou! Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" Once again, in her POV, a black dragon appears in front of her out of nowhere, but for him she played her new monster straight from the deck.

'Ah crap!' He panicked in his mind,

"That's not all. The Baby Dragon gets equipped to my aibou as an equip spell card, increasing its attack by 300!" And just like that, she moved Baby Dragon to the Spell/Trap Zone.

"I guess I'll end my turn." He declared,

"Yosh, ore no taan. Doro!" Silver-haired drawn 5 cards.. She looks at them and smirks.

'Hehe~ This'll be a painful turn, for him.' She thought, "First off... I play Return of Red Eyes!" She flips one of her set card, revealing the trap. "This allows me to bring back my aibou that I sent to the graveyard, so come on out, my second Red-Eyes!"

Once again, in her POV, a purple portal appears on the Monster Zone, and the same Black Dragon emerges from there.

'This is bad, real bad.' He panicked again,

"Heh, you think that's all? Well let me show you my Inferno Fire Blast!" She flipped her other set card, revealing the mentioned spell, earning gasps from many. "I use my aibou to inflict 2400 damage to you. Normally, in an 8000 LP game, that would be a big damage, but considering we're in a 4000 LP game," She then grins diabolically, "It's a dangerous damage for you! Ahahahahaa!"