Day 4-1 - Upcoming Event

Monday has come, and like every single highschool student, (Y/n) groans as he wake up from his bed. He groggily take a shower and get dressed. When he goes downstairs, a smell of waffle slowly energize him. He then sits as Scarlet, who is wearing a pink heart apron, brought him the waffle and a cup of tea.

"Morning, Lil' Brother~" Scarlet greeted.

"Morning, Scar." (Y/n) replied as he takes a sip on his tea. He then turned on the TV to watch the news,

"This just in! The missing Idol, Alice☆Wonderland, has been spotted near Kogitsune Street. The police already planned their investigation there, and begins at 9 AM. In other news, Elise the Dragon Idol slowly climbing the ranks of becoming the to-"

"Yeeeah, not interested." (Y/n) muttered. After finishing his breakfast, he leaves for school, but Scarlet stops him, giving him his lunch. After thanking her, he walks his merry way to school.

Later, at Hevendor High

The first school bell has rung, as the students of 3-A sits on their desks. Moments later, a teacher enters the class, one that (Y/n) never met before.

"Morning, students." The teacher greeted,

"Morning, Teach!"

"Before we start, I have to remind you all that the Japanicon will be held on next Saturday. So if any of you are interest on the event and such, please contact the Student Council for more information during the break. Now, let's begin..."

As the teacher turned to the blackboard, (Y/n) poked Soichi's shoulder from behind, making him turned around.

"So uhh, what's Japanicon?" (Y/n) asked,

"It's a yearly event. Japanicon was held as a way to appreciate japanese culture. Nowadays it's mixed with otaku culture, but still hold its roots." Soichi explained, and then goes back doing his thing.

'Now that's interesting. I might going to see that.' (Y/n) thought, before doing his assignment for the rest of the session.

Lunch Break, School Park

(Y/n) is seen eating his lunch on a bench. As he eating his lunch, someone approached him and stands next to him.

"Mind if I sit next to you?"

"I don't mind, was going to finish it anyway

"I don't mind, was going to finish it anyway." (Y/n) replied,

The person then sits next to him, with a bit of a distance. (Y/n) meanwhile has just finished his lunch, and was about to leave. But, the girl tugged his uniform, stopping him,

"Wait, can you stay here for a while... until I finish mine?" the girl asked, but (Y/n) gently releases her hand,

"Um, I like too, but I'm gonna see the council for some info, see ya-"

"I'm from the Council!" The girl shouted, making him stop. (Y/n) turned around and eyed the girl,

"You're from the council?" (Y/n) asked, and the girl nods, showing her arm band that shows the School Council logo. He then goes back sitting and pulls out a piece of candy.