Day 14 - Between Two Gamers Club

The next day, school returns as normal, due to the renovations of the principal's office being done. Right now, the Casual Gamers Club are currently discussing the next upcoming school event.

"Club Presentation Festival?" (Y/n) asked,

"Yep. It's an event where every club here show themselves to the public of how they work." Soichi explained,

"Which is also the best chance to show how cool our club is!" Gentoki boasted, but got chopped by Akira on the back.

"More like showing how inviting our club is." Soichi corrected.

"Then what kind of games should we display then, senpai?" Akira asked,

"Well... Mario Party and Brawl?" (Y/n) suggested,

"But that means we need another TV. I don't think pops' have another unused TV." Gentoki dejectedly said,

"Maybe I'll try and buy another one. It's usually cheap anyway." (Y/n) suggested, surprising the others.

"CRTs? I'm afraid that you're wrong. They're getting more expensive as time goes on." Soichi explained,

"Aww man. Guess we have to show one of them then." Just then, the door opens up violently, surprising the four as Tomoe comes in.

"What's up, fellow Gamers?!" She announced,

"Uhh... you could've knocked." Soichi said,

"Now where's the fun of that?" She replied, before closing the door and sitting on a random chair. "You guys are talking about the upcoming Kurapure, right?"

"How did you know?"

"It's next week, so of course every club is talking about it."

"True... anyway, what brings you here?" Gentoki asked,

"Well, I was bored, so I'm taking a short break at my club to visit yours."

"But aren't you suppose to, y'know... planning on your club?" Soichi asked,

"Eh, we already done that days ago." Tomoe glances at the two consoles. "So these are yours, huh. Nice find."

"Thanks, but we're in a middle of a meeting." Gentoki said, with the others nodding.

"Oooh, lemme guess, you're one CRT short?" Her guess ended up making the three looked at each other and nods again, which she grins. "Well... we can lend you one."

"Wait, really?" Gentoki said, 

"But!" She raised her finger, "You have to do something in exchange."

"Well... knowing you, I don't think that it's something too complicated..." Akira said, knowing full well of Tomoe's game-loving personality.

"I'll challenge one of you three to beat me in a Smash battle!" She declared, which made the trio yells in panic,

"But you're like, a pro when it comes to fighting games!" Gentoki complained,

"Except Smash." Akira cuts in, confuses the trio as of how the leader of the Gamers Club is bad at the game. "Whenever she plays it, she often uses unconventional characters like Yoshi. She always loses to me whenever we play together."

"Au contraire, Akira. I've got improved a lot since then. And I have no intention to slip up like last time." She boasted, "Now then, which one of you will accept my challenge?"

The trio looked at each other before... "Uhh... Huddle!" They huddle around,

"I'm not taking the L, guys." Gentoki said, making the other two sweatdropped,