Day 18-2 - Reasons... and Road Trip!

At the Church,

Melt returns to the Church, still in pain after her last encounter. She slams the door open in frustration, alerting the inhabitant inside who is reading something at the moment.

"Meltryllis! What's wrong?!" The Saintess drops the book then runs to her in worry,

"There's a heroine there..." Melt explained, "Worst of all, our Goddess' target is with her."

"Oh dear..." The Saintess lamented as she begins applying healing magic on Melt. "Who is she? Surely none of them can inflict damage to you as extensive as this."

"I don't know her name, but she has orange hair, pretty much a knight princess by looking at her." Melt explains. The Saintess stopped her doing after hearing her words, before facing her in surprise. "What's wrong?" Melt then asked,

"It's one of the main heroine..." The Saintess mumbles. Melt looks at her dead in her eyes as the Saintess nods in confirmation, much to her annoyance.

"... Crap."

Starte Town,

The town slowly returns to its normal activities, after the fierce encounter between one of the Order and a traveling knight. Despite this, none of the townspeople are willing to talk about it, and just resume their activities as normal.

For our main characters, they are now back at Catty's Café, with (Y/n) still feeling a bit shaken up after the fight... and also getting exhausted of carrying the box on his back.

"What is going on, miss Pecorine?" (Y/n) begins to ask while having a chocolate milkshake, courtesy of Catty. "Who is she, and why are you fighting her?"

Pecorine, who is having a roasted pork herself, instead tries to look away as if she's dodging his question and goes changing the subject.

"Uhhh... H-how about talking about the town next door! I remembered that there's a-"

"Miss..." (Y/n) interrupts, knowing her trying to avoid the subject.

"You really can't drop this, are you..." Pecorine sighs in defeat. She then begins to explain. "First off, she's from a group known as the Order of Sakura. Simply put, they're the baddies."

"So then, why is she here?"

"I have no idea, but..." Pecorine then looks down in worry. "I'm worried that they're coming for you."

"Eh?!"

"Well, you fallen from the sky, and you don't know anything about this world. You already told yourself that you're from another world..." She then suspects, then slams her fist into an open palm,  "Which is actually a crazy idea!☆"

"I did tell you that it's the truth though..." He reminds her.

"But back on topic, you're pretty much their target now. Because of that, staying here isn't safe anymore..."

"Oooh~ Another world, I hear?~" The two perks up to see someone else sitting from across their table while sipping a cup of tea.