Day 15 - The News

As usual, (Y/n) is currently having a breakfast with his family and housemates. However, X is currently having a cup of noodles as her breakfast, but (Y/n) is a bit concerned of her since this is the third time she's eating noodles for breakfast.

"Uhh, you know you could just ask for pancakes. Eating noodles every morning is not pretty healthful for humans... or anyone for that matter." (Y/n) adviced,

"But this food is so good! It's like one of our food back on Saveria, but more tasty than the ones there." X said, making him sweatdropped. So he ended up taking her noodle away, making her gasp in horror,

"W-wait, please don't! I'll do anything, but please don't take that away!" She begged, but he is not convinced by it.

"Nope. For now on, you can only eat noodles twice a week." He declared, making X lower her head in defeat.

"Y'know there are other food that's better than just cup of noodles. Takoyaki, Sushi, just to name a few." Veil said as she finished eating her pancake. X suddenly raised her head and rushed to Veil in a blink of the eye.

"Teach me, sensei." She said as she clamps Veil's hands, which made the latter smug.

"Since when did you learn that word, X?" (Y/n) asked,

"Fufufu~ I may or may not taught her some basic Japanese words." Veil reveals, which made the boy facepalm softly.

Timeskip to Hevendor High,

As our protagonist enters his class, he noticed his two friends are posing while playing some sort of a game. Curious, he slowly walks towards them and peeks.

"Eat this! Fire Tornado!" Gentoki exclaimed,

"Gah!" Soichi reeled back from (imaginary) pain, "I won't let you take another win! God Han-"

"What are you guys playing?" (Y/n) finally said, surprising the two and ended up almost throwing their phones to the ceiling. The duo calmed themselves before facing him.

"You almost made us lose our phones, man!" Gentoki yelled,

"Well, you guys are being a chuuni while playing that game, so I took the liberty of taking a peek." After being called 'chuuni', the two looks down and holds his shoulder firmly.

"Never bring this up at our club meetings, alright?" Soichi and Gentoki said in a monotone voice,

"Y-yeah, noted." (Y/n) said with a sweat drop. Then, an announcement tone is heard for everyone,

"(Y/n) (L/n) of 3-A, please come to the Principal's Office immediately. I repeat..."

The two looked at him before removing their grip from his shoulder.

"Guess I should go now." (Y/n) said, before walking out of class. The two then looked at each other.

"You think that something bad will happen to him?" Soichi said, but Gentoki only 'psh' at the question.

"Nah, the Principal's probably just tell him something unimportant, no biggie."

Principal's Office...

"You what?!" is (Y/n)'s reaction after Principal Merlin explains his plans from the last chapter,

"Wait, wait! Before you start cursing at me like back in the prologue, allow me to add that you'll be there for a week before coming back here." 

"But, Principal! Why did you picked me instead of any other guys here?" He complained,

"If I say for Plot, will you believe it?"