Day 5-1 - Heartwarms and Council President

Somewhere, at the realm beyond,

'Gee, I wonder how the boy's doing... Oh, he has a big sis and a potential daughter now. That's interesting. Well, maybe I should prepare another one.'

Now back to the show~

Next morning came by and surprisingly, (Y/n) woke up before the alarm starts blaring. He then looked around and sees Alice sleeping peacefully next to him. He scratched his head wonder why she's here, until he remembered,

"Thank you, papa."

"Oh, right... Wait, I still don't know why she called me papa..."

After getting off the bed while not waking Alice up, and going downstairs, he sees Scarlet making breakfast for three. She then noticed (Y/n)'s presence.

"Good morning, (Y/n)-kun. You're up early~" Scarlet greeted with a smile,

"Yeah, I got a weird dream last night. Also, do you have any plans for today?"

"Aside for doing normal chores, nothing, why?" Scarlet questioned,

"I was thinking of you buying Alice some new clothes, since she's going to stay here from now on."

"I can do that. I can't imagine her keep wearing the same dress since her runaway. Poor thing..."

"Yeah... Well, I'm off to take a shower then." (Y/n) then goes back upstairs, but he sees Alice groggily walking down to the living room.

"*yawns* Good Morning, everyone." Alice greeted,

"Morning, Alice(-chan)" (Y/n) and Scarlet greeted back. Alice then sits on the sofa, still feeling tired.

"Come sit at the dining room. I'm making pancakes~" Scarlet said while flipping the said pancake,

"Pancakes?" Alice tilts her head,

"Yes, sweetie. Also, quick question. Do you prefer tea or milk?"

"Um.. can I have milk please?"

"Of course~ I'm also making waffles as well~" As soon as she said that, a ring was heard, indicating that the waffles are done.

"Whoa. That's kind of bit excessive for a breakfast." (Y/n) chime in,

"Well, it's for little Alice-chan~ This is her first breakfast after running away from those brutes, so I have to make it a bit more special just for her~" Scarlet is finishing pouring a glass of milk for Alice.

"M-miss Scarlet, t-thank you so much!" Alice lightly teared up at her remark, and quickly goes to the dining room, sitting on the chair in excitement. (Y/n) can only smiled at the scene.

"I guess this is the first time I see something so heartwarming for once."

Later, at the classroom,

After putting down his bag, (Y/n) noticed Gentoki and Soichi huddling on their desk. Curious, he walk towards them and see what's interesting to them.

"Morning, guys. What's up?" (Y/n) waves,

"Dude, have you heard? Overwatch 2 is coming!" Gentoki,

"Actually, it's just Overwatch with PVE. Honestly I'm glad they support crossplay with the original Overwatch. Now I don't have to pay 60 dollars for an expansion." Soichi said,

"Just shut up, Cobra." Gentoki snorted while giving a light jab at him. "Anyways, how about you? Got anything interesting last night?"

"Well..." But he was interrupted by his classmates aweing at something, "What's going on?"