Day 18-1 - Morning Turned Conflict

???, ???'s POV,

Can't believe that I got bloody Za Warudo-ed! If that wasn't bad enough, (Y/n)-ster got missing too! Now I know who's behind this mess. I feel sorry for the robot though, she looked like she lost her partner or whatever...

What's worse is that other than the previous two instance, she bloodied Bites the Dust as well! It's the reason why Merlin doesn't know anything about (Y/n)-ster's disappearance, and just assumed that he's already in Rosevane.

Something tells me that this'll be more than just "random Isekai moment"...

Catty's Cafe, Third Person POV,

As the sun rises, (Y/n)'s phone blares an alarm to wake him up, and like the ones before, it is randomized. 

"Nnghh..." He moans, as he tries to get up. But suddenly...

*Door Slam noises* "(Y/n)-kun! What's wrong?!" Pecorine bursts into his room being panicked by his alarm, jolting him up.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!" He yelled, before instinctively turning off the alarm, and then notices the newcomer. "M-Miss Pecorine?"

"What was that? I thought something is about to blow up!" She asked, still in panic,

"I-it's just my alarm..." He answered, much to her relief.

"You have... a weird kind of alarm, that's for sure." She said, before turning around. "Come on down! I already made breakfast."

"Will do." After Pecorine left, (Y/n) looks at his phone and sighs, as it shows the time of 7 AM FST. "Hey, Google? Remind me to uninstall Random Alarm next time..."

After a quick face wash, he goes downstairs and smells something good from one of the tables. He walks to said table to see a complete package of toast, eggs, sausages, and a cup of tea.

"It looks good!" He remarks, and like last time, Pecorine spooks him from behind while carrying a plate of food.

"No need to thank me. I'm doing this for a friend, after all~" She then sits across him and sets her food down. (Y/n) silently thanked her and takes a bite on the sausage, enjoying how good it is.

"Umm..." He begins to ask, "About that school..."

"Don't worry, we're still going there." Pecorine assures as she finished with her breakfast. "Personally, I know one of the teachers, and let's just say that she's a bit... eccentric."

"Good to know..." (Y/n) said 

??? Church, the Capital,

The Saintess has just finished her morning prayers, as Melt and Passionlip enters the building.

"Ah, perfect timing, you two." She said, but the former quickly turns around.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be heading to Starte Town right away..." Melt said before leaving immediately.

"Passionlip, if you don't mind, can you patrol this city for today?"

"I-I'll do my best, for the goddess!" Passionlip said before leaving as well. The Saintess closes her eyes before leaving the church as well.

'Please find him, Meltryllis. She's already unhappy as it is.'

Back to you,

After the breakfast, (Y/n) and Pecorine leaves the café to find the combat school that the latter mentioned in the last chapter. After roughly twenty minutes of walking (and looking at the demi-humans again), they have arrived at a large building that resembles a mini-colosseum. (Y/n) looks at the students performing sword swings, firing with their bows, and many sorts of combat practices.

"Well... it's a combat school alright." He remarked while feeling disappointed.

"What's wrong? This is the school you want to see, right?" Pecorine asked,

"I was hoping for a normal school, where students learn by reading books and lectures and such." Pecorine went silent after his explanation, much to his confusion. "Miss Pecorine?"

"A-aahh... Y-yeah! There's a normal school just like you said!" She said with hesitation, "It's just... it's on another town..."

"You could've told me that, miss." (Y/n) sighs, "I don't mind if you told me about it. We're in a faraway town and all..."

"I'm sorry... I never meant to hide this from you..." Pecorine apologizes, starting to feeling bad. "It's just..."

"IT'S THE ORDER! SHE'S HERE!" Everyone jerks to the source of the shout as the mentioned member of the Order, Meltryllis, walks around the town, with the townspeople panicking at the sight and running away, much to her amusement.

 "I really want to hurt any of them, but sadly I'm stuck in a capture mission instead." She fumed. Pecorine quickly pulls (Y/n) and runs away.

"W-what's going on?!" He asked, before she hides him inside a box.

"Stay here and don't come out until I say so." She warns him, "This'll be over quick, I promise." She then closes the box and walks away. Inside the box, (Y/n) tries to peek from a hole and sees Pecorine talking to a long legged person. Despite being hard to listen to, he can assume that Pecorine has a bad view on the newcomer, then she pulls out her sword, and a fight ensues. Curious, but also fearing for her safety, he pushes the box so it falls down and begins crawling while being inside the box, Solid Snake style.

Outside, Pecorine goes slashing at Melt, but the latter swiftly dodges and proceeds to stomp her, but the former blocks with her sword.

"I always wonder why did you not get deleted yet. Our Goddess should have deleted every single heroines in this Singularity." Melt said,

"Why do you care? I'm still living despite knowing that you erased my friends!" Pecorine retorted and pushes Melt away. "And now you're trying to erase this village, too?!"

"I would, but I'm looking for a certain someone. Have you seen him?"

"... No. Now back off!" Pecorine swings her sword to create a cloud of dust, covering Melt's sight before charging at her and delivering a clean slash at her legs. However, Melt's legs are sturdier than she anticipated and ended up getting kicked away towards a pile of bricks. Pecorine grits in pain as Melt walks towards her.

"You know what? I better off killing you instead!" She roars, and dashes towards her enemy with her right spiky foot sticking out. (Y/n), who is near the bricks, ignores his safety then quickly throws away the box and dashes towards his friend.

"Miss Pecorine!" He cried, much to the two surprise. As his hand reaches Pecorine's shoulder, a sudden flash of light blinds Melt and covers Pecorine with a some sort of aura. With Melt quickly regain her vision, she sees her enemy standing up, feeling charged up with a boy standing behind her.

"This strength..." Pecorine mutters, before grinning and readying her sword at her enemy. "There's no way I can lose now!"

"This aura... It's a Noble Phantasm!" Melt cried as she backs away. Pecorine wastes no time and dashes towards her enemy while performing a powerful slash.

"Full Power, Full Throttle! Princess Strike!" Her swing hits Melt's left leg and shatters the spikes beneath it, as well as blowing her away. Upon crashing towards the ground, she seethes in pain and starts to jump away.

"This isn't over, Heroine!" Once Melt is gone from everyone's view, Pecorine sighs and turns around to see her friend, feeling flabbergasted at her.

"What... just happened?"

(Quick question for everyone. If I publish a Side Story that features characters from a certain entertainment company, would you mind if the characters' personality isn't completely or even not matching to their real counterparts?

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)