Day 22 - Back Home Bonding

Hello! And welcome back to our usual highschool shenanigans starring you! I'm Hevendor, and I'll be doing the usual narrating as usual. Anyway, let's get right into the story!

It's a fine Monday morning today, and everyone at (City/n) is doing their usual morning routine as usual. As for our main protagonist...

"Gaaah! No moooore!" He jolted up and quickly throws his phone in reflex. Slowly realizing himself, he look around to see that he's in his room. "Wait... I'm home..." He mumbles, before smiling at himself and lays down again, looking at the ceiling as the camera changes view towards his house from outside.

"I forgot that I'm back home."

Quick titlecard because I'm suck at imagining things,

After a long and nice shower, he goes downstairs to see the sight he missed the most: Scarlet cooking their breakfast, Alice and Veil watching an episode of Jojo, and X wearing a new uniform, which surprises him.

"Whoa, you got a job, X?" He asked her, making her and everyone else notice him.

"Ah, boss!" She greeted. "Yeah, I got a new job at a place called Cardfight Duelio." She then explained, 

"Wait, isn't that the same place where I won the duel back then?" (Y/n) remembers,

"Yeah, and also where we first met." Veil chimed in, "I'm still salty of losing that duel."

"Oh, come on, Veil. That was 16 Days ago. I'm honestly more surprised that I somehow won despite having little knowledge of the game." (Y/n) said, trying to not making a big fuss about it.

"One day, we'll have a saisen, count on it!" Veil remarks. He then sighs in defeat.

"If it makes you happy, then sure."

"Enough bickering, you two." Scarlet stopped them as she bring the finished breakfast onto the dining table. "Breakfast is ready." And everyone gather around to begin their breakfast together. During that time, everyone else eyed at (Y/n), who is smiling while eating his share of waffles, which he then notices.

"...What?" He said, muffled thanks to the waffle.

"(Y/n)-kun? Aren't you going to have a rest?" Scarlet said. "You just came back home, and you're going to school already? Isn't it better if you stay home for now?" She asked with a hint of concern, which the others nod in agreement. (Y/n) meanwhile stares at the waffle as he realizes about it.

"I... haven't thought of that, actually." He replied. "I guess... since I'm home and all, my brain-"

"Oi." Veil interrupted, "I don't know what kind of Isekai stuff you got back then, but you better off resting and be together with your kazoku. I'll tell the sensei that you're sick for today or two."

"She's right, boss." X joined as well. "The fact that the world's goddess ended up contacting us to save you is too worrying. Besides, you really missed your family, right boss?"

"Yeah... I really do." (Y/n) sighs. "Sorry for worrying you guys." He then apologized, which all of them accepts and continues their breakfast as normal. Afterwards, Veil and X are getting ready to start their day and bid goodbye to (Y/n) and his family. As for our protagonist however, he gets hugged by Alice with a sad face.

"Papa... I missed you so much..." She said, still hugging him. (Y/n) simply rub her head and hugs her as well.

"Sorry for worrying you, sweetie." (Y/n) comforts her. "I'm home, so don't cry, okay?"