Day 9 - Japanicon

Saturday, Morning,

"Wake the fuck up, Samurai. We have a festival to burn."

Our protagonist once again wakes up by his strange alarm. Stretching up for a bit, he does his usual routine, with a smile knowing that today is...

"Time to get chased by many Aquas today."

Small skip, dining room,

The trio is now having their breakfast, until the new housemate also joining in as well with a tired look on her face.

"Ohayo, minna." Veil greeted, which confused Alice and Scarlet.

"Just do the normal greeting. You don't have to throw in Japanese all the time." (Y/n) said,

"Oh, right... Morning."

"Oh, good morning~" Scarlet greeted back now understanding what she's meant.

"Good morning, Big sis!" Alice joins as well.

"Today's the day, huh..." Veil said,

"Yeah. You got your stuff?"

"Mhm. I'm going to blow this competition with my Red-Eyes V2!"

"Ooh, you're participating too, Veil-chan?" Scarlet asks, which Veil nods. "That's great! I hope you win in your event."

"Thanks. Feels weird to be encouraged by a someone that isn't my sister."

"Eh, you'll get used to it." (Y/n) said, looking at her with a panned face. Once everyone is finished with their breakfast, (Y/n) and Veil prepares to leave for school, with (Y/n) in particular carrying a package.

"We're off now." He waves goodbye, with Veil following suit and both Scarlet and Alice waving back. On their way, Veil looks around the neighborhood to familiarize herself with her new surrounding.

"Your Onee-san is a bit eccentric, honestly. And is the little girl really is your ojoh-san?" Veil asked, which made him sigh,

"You want the long version, or the short?"

"Short. I don't want to get completely confused by it."

One short recap of Day 2-3 and 6-1 later,

"... You're more or less like a Main Character, if this is really true."

"Well, it is. But I don't see why I'm a Main Character though."

'He really is the Main Character...' Veil sweatdropped.

Later at Hevendor High,

The two are now arrived at the front gate, and as expected, it is filled with many people either preparing or looking around the new stands it have.

"This festival is going to be jam-packed, huh."

"Yo, Rabbit and Veil!" The two sees Gentoki and Soichi running towards them.

"Hey, guys." (Y/n) waved,

"C'mon, the opening ceremony is about to start." And with that, the four are heading to the main field where the ceremony is held. Once arrived, many students and adults are standing near the stage, waiting for the ceremony to begin. After a while, the Vice-Principal enters the stage with a paper on hand.

"Alright, everyone. To begin our annual Japanese culture event, Japanicon, we first have a opening speech by our Principal, Mr. Magidek Brookholm!." There are many claps and cheers around the stage, as the VP moves away while the Principal himself stands on the stage. He looks at the paper he was given...