Day 7 - New Transfer, and a Bunch of Stuff

After the wholesome and hectic day that is yesterday, the next day has arrived and as always,   (Y/n) walks to Hevendor High in boredom and a bit of tiredness. When arrived there, he walked through the hallway, while also hearing rumors from other students.

"What class do you think she's attending?" "Do you think she's from another country or something?" "Is she thicc tho?" That is just some of the rumors.

Once he's arrived at his class, his two friends rushed to him.

"(Y/n)-bro!" Gentoki said, "Are you alright, bro? Are you still sick?"

"Eh, not really. I ditched school for a day. It's just a one time though."

"Hah! In your face, Cobra!" Gentoki jeered, but got elbowed by Soichi, making him winch in pain,

"Anyways, there's going to be a new student coming." Soichi said,

"I heard, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal." (Y/n) said, remembering Mash's words and his own experience,

"But this one's different. The one who's transferring is the sister of Jeanne D'Arc!" Gentoki yelled, but (Y/n) is still unfazed by this.

"Still don't see it."

"To put it simply, Jeanne is the top model of all Europe. Not only that she has a great posture, but she's generally kind to everyone. And since she's from France, it's no wonder why many people nicknamed her the Saint of France." Soichi explained, giving them an idea of the top model waving to pretty much everyone with a warm smile.

"Not to mention that she's hot!" Gentoki chimed, only once again getting elbowed by Soichi, "I was joking, yeesh! When I saw her yesterday, she was with her sister, and lemme tell you, she's also ho-" He stopped when he sees Soichi preparing to elbow him again. "I-I mean beautiful."

After being relieved of not getting elbowed for the third time, the school bell ringed, and everyone returns to their seats. Shortly after, the homeroom teacher came in.

"Morning, students."

"Morning, teach!" The students greeted back. The teacher looked at their faces and smiles,

"As many of you have heard, we have a new transfer student. And more importantly, she'll be joining you all starting today." The students starts murmuring among themselves, but (Y/n) instead falls asleep after struggling to keep himself up.

"You can come in now." The door opens, and what came in is a certain silver-haired girl. She stands next to the teacher and closed her eyes, presumably in embarrassment.

"K-konichiwa, minna." She greeted, which the others greeted back with 'konichiwa'. "My name's Aveilter D'Arc, but please call me Veil. I-I hope we can get along..." She then opens her eyes to look at her new classmates, until a certain sleepi boi catches her attention, prompting her to point at him immediately.

"Omae!"

The boy quickly jolted up by her shout.

"T-teacher, I didn- EEH?!"

"Oh, you two know each other?" The teacher asked,

"Uhh..." His brain scrambles from her question, but Veil quickly interject,

"W-we've met yesterday. It's not a big deal though!" She answered,

"Hmm... Very well then. You can sit next to (Y/n), since the seat is empty."

She then goes to the mentioned seat. Once done, she shot a quick glare at (Y/n), before facing the whiteboard. (Y/n) can only shrug and excuses himself to wash his face, and the class then begins as normal.