Day 5-3 - Setting Up

Previously, our protagonist has been kidnapped by a (not so) yandere! But, in a clichéd twist, his savior has come, and boy is she pissed.

Now onto the story!

"I believe you have someone that belongs to me..."

'Wait, is that, Scarlet?!' (Y/n) thought, while Kaori looks at her in disgust.

"Yours? I believe that he's mine! You have no right to-"

"I'm his big sister! I'm his onee-san! And I'm his protector! I don't care how powerful you are, but lay a finger on him, and I will stab your heart, right here, right now!" Scarlet yells as Kaori readies her sword,

"Big sister? You're lying! How could an old hag like you being a big si-" But she got interrupted by a spear being thrown, missing her *very closely*.

"Call me "an old hag" again and you'll be a beef kebab, cow tits." Scarlet growled and glares hard, which Raikou slightly whimpers, seeing her being *very serious*. Despite that, she keeps her ground.

"I will not let you have him. He's mine, and only MINE!" And Raikou charges at her, but Scarlet simply jumps and quickly chops the back of her neck, instantly knocking her out.

"Phew, now with that's over with..." Scarlet walks towards the tied-up (Y/n), and cuts the rope with her spear. (Y/n) then looks at the unconscious Raikou, and sighs.

"She's really terrible at this." He said,

"Yep. Now let's go home. Alice is starting to worry about you." And thus, the two leaves the warehouse in peace, ignoring Raikou's last words of getting revenge or something.

Later, at home,

"We're home!" The two announced, only to be greeted by a sound of the TV. The two walks to the living room and sees Alice sleeping. Scarlet then nudges her,

"Alice-chan, you haven't have a dinner yet~" Scarlet said,

"But i'm tired..." Alice groaned,

"At least eat some dinner first, then you can sleep~" Alice then wakes up, albeit groggily, and walks to the dining room. Scarlet then goes preparing dinner. "In the meantime, how about you go take a quick shower, (Y/n)-kun?~"

"Yeah, I'll do just that. It's been a wild day for me." (Y/n) then goes upstairs and do just that. Afterwards, he joined dinner together as normal.

After dinner, Scarlet is going to sleep, and carries the half-asleep Alice with her. (Y/n) meanwhile is sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Man, not even a full month and I got kidnapped. This is like a bad fanfic if I ever think so." He mutters, "Now I don't think that I can go to school tomorrow, considering... her, but-" He was interrupted by a phone ring, which he answers, "Hello?"

"It's me, Tsukasa."

"Wait, Miss Tsukasa? What's up?"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Uhh.. yeah. What is-" He got interrupted, again,

"I'm coming to your house tomorrow morning."

"Wait, why?"

"I can't disclose that. Anyway, have a nice night." And she ends the call. (Y/n) can only sweat drop.

"I'm just hoping that there's no legal troubles tomorrow... Not to mention I haven't interact with Alice since the first part of this chapter... Maybe I could go out with her tomorrow..." (Y/n) then yawns, "Well, time to sleep." And thus, he goes upstairs to sleep.

(C/n) Airport,

"Nous sommes ici!" A blonde woman is walking from the baggage area, with a silver haired woman behind her.

"(C/n)! An interessante city. You might be like staying here, my sweet petite soeur~" The blonde said,

"Well, if they have any manga and anime shops, as well as card shops for Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, I might stay here, my Onee-san" the silver one said with irritation.

"Well, you'll be going to a high school named Hevendor High, the most prestigious school in this country. Isn't that merveilleuse?~"

"Yeah yeah, best school this, amazing city that. Can we just go to the hotel now? I want to see any shops first thing tomorrow."

"Now patience, ma chére. You can do that tomorrow. We still need to finish your re-registration. Then, you can explore this city as much as you want~" The blonde then sits on the front seat, while the silver sits on the back.

"Fine... I still don't like this" Silver grumbled,

"You'll grow to like this, I know you will." Blonde assures, and the taxi takes them to the hotel she requested.

Merlin's apartment,

"Oh, I almost forgot. A new transfer student is coming." He said, and takes a sip on his coffee. He looks at the folder whose name is covered in flowers,

"An ace on Japanese literature, but fails on anything mathematic related" He sips again, "What are the chances of (Y/n) ended up helping her grades..." He puts the folder down and stares at the outside world, and smiles,

"It'll be interesting, that's for sure."

(This chapter is short, but it's more of a small continuation of the previous chapter and, as the title said, setting up for the next chapter. Also, a big thanks for over 20k reads! It's been 2 years since I started writing this book, and it's a big accomplishment for me.

As always, I hope you enjoyed, and Peace Out~)