Day 17-1 - Crazy Morning

On a dirt pathway on a bright sunny day, lies an orange haired knight walking along the path, humming to herself as she's having a good day. As she keeps on walking, she noticed a shadow in front of her, despite there is no tree or cloud nearby. She looks up towards the sky, and sees something... or someone falling from the sky.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed, and quickly jumps mightily high to catch him. She then lands unscathed with the unconscious person on her arms. She looks at the person, having a (H/C) hair with a foreign looking outfit, before sighing in relief. Seeing that there's no one is around for now, she walks to a nearby tree, and leans towards it, with the boy laying his head on her lap.

"It's already morning, and things went to a hundred already." She remarked, before smiling. "How crazy is that?! ☆"

This is the tale of (Y/n) (L/n), fallen into a world unknown to himself. Together with the Knight Princess, he explores the Kingdom of Ferunia as he tries to find his way home...
... Or that would be the case, if a certain 'Goddess' is not interfering with the plot. For now, we can only watch his shenanigans as the Order tries to find him.

As for our Protagonist, he is currently still asleep. However, the brightness of the sun slowly stir him out of his slumber. "Mmh..." He opens his eyes and sees the orange haired knight with her blue eyes staring at his face, smiling.

" He opens his eyes and sees the orange haired knight with her blue eyes staring at his face, smiling

"Huh... where am I?" He muttered,

"Thank goodness you're awake. You could've gotten a nasty skull fracture if I wasn't there to save you." She said, confusing him. 

"Skull fracture? What do you mean?" He asked,

"You don't know? You fell out from the sky! How crazy is that?!☆" Her words quickly jolted him out of her lap.

"WHAT?! W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CRAZY?!" He said, now in disbelieve.

"You just fell out of nowhere, and I didn't even see any kind of magic coming from you. It's kind of crazy if you ask me." She explained while putting a finger on her cheek in a thinking motion.

"I fell out... last time I remembered, I was in a taxi to Rosevane High..." He recounted, but the knight is confused by the foreign words.

"Taxi? Rosevane High? What's that?" She said while tilting her head. Seeing her confusion, he quickly return back to his original doing.

"Wait, back to my question. Where am I exactly?"

"You're at the outskirts of Starte Town, in the land of Ferunia Kingdom." She said.

"Starte Town...? Ferunia Kingdom? This isn't (Country/name)." He said while clenching his head. "I'm must be dreaming..." The Knight watches him getting distraught, before having an idea.

"Looks like you're a bit delusional. Maybe some food will straighten your senses." She said as she goes getting something in her pouch, but got nothing. "... I forgot that I ate the last of my riceballs... Don't worry, I can still improvise." She then sets her sights to a wild boar nearby, "And this wild boar shall be your breakfast!"

"Wait!" He called out, but gets ignored. With a leap, she struck the boar's neck swiftly with her sword, killing it instantly. (Y/n)'s stomach growls, which she noticed. "Just wait for a little longer, okay? Good food doesn't come from uncooked meat, you know." She said, while he nods.

After roughly 35 minutes of gathering herbs, preparing the meat, and finally cooking them, the food is ready, being a large serving of roasted skewered boar meat.

"Here you go." She hands him one, but he's unsure of the food. "If you're worried about the poison and such, wild boars doesn't have those." She assured.

"But still..." He's still unsure about it, 

"Here, look!" The knight took a big bite on her skewer, and smiles delightfully. "Sho delish...~"

After looking at her delighted face, (Y/n) swallows his fears and takes a bite on his skewer. "It's good..." He mumbled, thus taking another bite and enjoying it.

"I told you so. You can have all of them if you want to." She offered, but (Y/n) raises his hands in declining manner.

"No, I can't eat all of that. You can have some, miss." He declined, but he nods at her, "And thanks, for saving me."

"Don't mention it. Now don't mind if I do..." The knight then takes one of the skewers and enjoys herself eating the boar meat, as the two continues their breakfast in the sunny morning.

Elsewhere,

A dark lavender haired saintess had just finished praying at the altar. As she walks away, two of her companions is waiting near the main door.

"The Goddess is upset..." She said, earning a snort from one of the two.

"What did we do wrong this time?" One with a long metallic legs said, "It's not like any of us make any mistake."

"Maybe we have upset her unintentionally..." One with a giant claws said, but the saintess shook her head.

"No. She ordered us to find someone that she brought to this world." She said.

"Ah, a capture mission, huh..." The former muttered,

"She did not inform me the specifics, but we must find him or else..."

"We'll face her wrath, same old, same old. I'll go look around the neighboring villages. Meaty Claws over here can look around the capital."

"Y-yes!" And the two left the church to begin their duty of finding the mysterious otherworlder.

"Thank you both. I'm counting on you." The saintess said as she turns around towards the statue that depicts a woman wearing somekind of a jacket with its gazing lavender eyes.

"Forgive us, Oh Goddess. We will bring him to you, we swear on it."

You better be...

???, Unknown POV,

So that's where she's taken him. It's a good thing that I managed to intercept the teleportation so he can get away from... her... As much as I want to contact with the Dimension Hopper to let him know that he's here, I'm stuck in this lousy prison! 

... I just hope that someone will get me out of here soon...

(Originally, this world would be a Virtual Japan world where I add characters from a certain I̶d̶o̶l̶ Entertainment Group into a new highschool setting, but decide to turn into a fantasy setting instead.

Does that mean the Highschool portion is over? ... Wait and see~

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)