Chapter 5

Aris POV
It was time. I crawled through the vents towards the girl's quarters. Now all I had to do was find the right room. I kept crawling and then finally decided to take a gamble. I popped my head out of a vent and realized there was only one bunk bed in this room. "Pst, y/n. You in here?" I whisper. A head popped down. "Aris?" she questioned. I put my finger to my lip and motioned for her to follow me. "Where are you taking me?" she whispered. "You'll see, just wait" I answered back. I started to crawl faster not wanting to miss it. We came up to the vent. I had stopped abruptly causing her to bump into me.

y/n POV
Aris stopped abruptly and I ran into him. I was about to scold him when he held his finger up to his mouth and pointed to the vent in front of him. I looked through it down into the hall below and saw a female doctor leading 2 men who were pulling some sort of bed. It was covered by a blanket and a screen. It looked like the person under it was knocked out. The doctor opened the door with a key card and they quietly slipped in. I looked back up at Aris. "They bring new ones in every night, like clockwork," he explains. "The vents don't lead into that area. But once they go in they never come out." "But what about all the names that the Ratman called?" I questioned. "Well, I don't think anyone ever leaves this place." He motions back the other way. "Come on, let's get back to your room before that roommate of yours notices." He starts to crawl back the way we came when I think of something. "Aris, wait. These vents connect to every room right?" I had an evil grin on my face. He nodded. "Can you lead me towards the guy's rooms, I have a little experiment I want to run..." I just smirked and laughed. Aris looked like he knew he should help me or else.

Newt POV
I had trouble falling asleep and I could hear Minho snoring in the bunk under me. All of a sudden I hear a rustling sound coming from the walls. "Quiet down up there," Minho banged on the bottom of my bunk. "It's not me," I whispered back. "AHHHHHHH" a voice screamed at a high pitch. Everyone jumped out of bed. "What was that," yelled Gally. "It sounded like someone was dying," cried Frypan. The scream came again but from the other side of the wall. This time louder, we all turned around. "Huddle up, It will be harder for it to hurt us if we stick together," Thomas's voice shook. We all moved to the centre of the room still facing the wall we heard the second scream from. "AHHHHHH," another scream came from behind us.

Gally, Newt, Fry, Thomas, Minho, Winston POV
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I screamed.

Minho POV
I grabbed onto Newt and closed my eyes.

Fry POV
I felt someone pull me in front of them.

Gally POV
I pulled Fry in front of me.

Thomas POV
I dropped down to the floor into a fetal position. Maybe it won't see me.

Winston POV
"AHHHHHHHHH."

Newt POV
I felt Minho grab onto me and as the screaming died down I heard. Laughter... Female laughter? I opened my eyes to see y/n standing there dying of laughter. "You should have seen your guys' faces," she can barely get the words out because of all the giggling. "What... How?" Stuttered Thomas as he got up from the ground. Just then Aris popped out from underneath Minho's bed. "The vents, thanks to Aris, I found your room right away," She kept on laughing.

Minho POV
"I wasn't even that scared." I scoffed. y/n stopped laughing and looked up. "Bullshit, you grabbed onto Newt and were screaming like a little child," she crossed her arms, bent one leg and looked up at me. Thomas started laughing and y/n looked over at him and said "Oh don't even you big baby." At this comment, Thomas went red and everyone started laughing. "Hey, y/n?" Aris spoke up, "we should probably start heading back." y/n nodded then walked over to Newt to give him a peck on the lips. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," she called, crawling back into the vent. Newt was just frozen in place. "Get it Newt," cheered Thomas. I just patted him on the shoulder and went back to bed.

Aris POV
"Remind me never to be on anyone else's side but yours," I laughed. "Don't worry, I won't have to remind you," she responded. She was definitely right about that. "So could you help me get into that room?" I questioned. "I can't be the only one who is curious about what is in there or what happens to the people who go in." She paused in front of me, "you aren't wrong, I'll think of something." I watched as she crawled back into her room and then I set off back to mine.

Janson POV
"Are you sure you know what you are doing?" I asked. All they did was nod. I was this close to victory and I couldn't, no I wouldn't let her get away again.

................Time Skip..............