Chapter 27

Vince POV
"I need more ammo," I yelled out.

y/n POV
"Jorge on your left," I screamed. He dodged the guy running right at him and I tossed him my gun. Shot the guy right in the head and then a guy fell right beside me. I turned to look at him and he wink at me, my gun pointed slightly behind me. I walked toward him. "Mind if I get my gun back?" He laughed and tossed it to me, "be careful kid."

Fry POV
One second we were dominating the next we were all on our knees lined up. A random guard trying to count us. "B1, C6, A5, AX," he paused when Ratman coughed. "So how many did we get. Wait, where is Thomas?"

Jorge POV
"Come on we've got to go." I was hiding behind the truck with Thomas and Brenda. Thomas shook his head. "They are after me. Leave, you guys will be safer. Plus I can't just leave my family." He got up and jogged down. Brenda looked hesitant to take off but I had to keep her safe. I hoped y/n would be okay, I had taken a small liking to her these past days.

Janson POV
"Ah, Thomas nice of you to join us. Grab him and put him in line." I surveyed the group, not a bad haul. I spotted y/n and made my way over to her. Newt and the new kid, Noah I think his name was, yelled at me, "get away from her." "Why, can't a father talk to his daughter?" A hush fell across the crowd and I laughed. "Guess I forgot to mention that the last time we talked, oops." "No, I don't believe you." y/n looked up and then looked over at Mary. Ugh, of course, that dirty trader was a part of this.

Mary POV
I stood up and the mention of Janson being y/n's father. "While maybe biologically, you lost that privilege when you killed her mother, Isabella." I hadn't seen Janson in years but he was the same man he was back when y/n was young. I turned to y/n and the look of shock and realization flooded her face. "Mary, Mary, Mary. Always getting in the way of things." Janson sighed and then raised his gun. I could feel my shirt begin to soak up the blood. It wasn't long before I lost consciousness. This was it, my time had come. I wasn't ready but there was nothing I could do. I could hear Vince shouting my name as everything went black.

y/n POV
So the blurry faces in my dream were my parents and Ratman was my father. I couldn't believe I was related to that slimy thing. The next thing I knew a gunshot rang through the air and Mary had fallen back. "No," I screamed. I saw the life leave her body as her body became lifeless. Janson pocketed the gun and turned back to me. "Now that that has been dealt with, let us continue." I fought to get up but was shoved back down. I heard Newt yell for me.

Janson POV
I turned toward the screaming kid. Ah A4, or Newt as he is known around with the children. Just as Thomas spilled earlier they must still be dating. I strolled toward him and shook my head. "Only speak when you are spoken to boy. You are irrelevant to me, so shut up." He then spit in my face. I wiped my face and sighed. I looked at the guard and nodded. He whipped out the shocker and jabbed him right in the torso. Newt screamed in pain and the electricity travelled through him. y/n once again fought to get up this time she was successful.

y/n POV
I struggled to get up but I was able to grab one of the batons the soldiers were holding. I knocked one of the guards out but another one had a gun pointed at my head. Shoot me, I fucking dare you." I heard the gun click back. "No," Ratman screamed. I heard the gun go off but the guard went down instead.

Ava POV
I exited the burg and a sigh. "Now Jason, I am sure that he meant no harm to your daughter. Now if we could stop all this killing and get on with it." The children all stared at me in shock except for y/n and another smaller boy. They must've known about the faked death. Oh well, that is irrelevant. I looked over the group and was happy with the number of children we were able to secure. I caught a glimpse of Mary laying on the group covered in blood. Such a shame, she was a brilliant mind and would've been a lot of help.

                    ................Time Skip..............