Chapter 12

y/n POV
We went over to search this area that seemed to have been heavily populated.  I walked over to a pile of blankets and began to search through them. I found a teddy bear and a picture of a little girl and what was most likely her mom. Where did all these people go? What happened to them I wondered. "Hey y/n find anything interesting?" Newt yelled over. "Ya, I found a tank top, some jeans, combat boots, a light zipper hoodie and a bandana. I'm gonna change into this stuff," I yelled back. I made sure to find a secluded area so no one could see me.

Newt POV
I walked over to Aris and Noah, wanting to give y/n some privacy. "Hey guys," I waved. Aris turned around welcoming me into the conversation but Noah seemed to not want me there. Which is the same way I felt about him. "So did y/n find anything useful?" Aris asked. I nodded, "She found some new clothes and is just changing." "So how long have you guys been a couple?" Noah spoke up. "Only about a month, but it feels like so much longer than that." I rubbed the back of my neck.

Noah POV
Only a month, I can work with that. I needed to find things about Newt, y/n and their relationship. I knew it would be easy to become close friends with y/n, Newt on the other hand will be a huge struggle. I don't think he likes me and I don't particularly like him. But if he wasn't dating y/n, I think we could've been friends. y/n came running up to us. "What do you think?" She asked, twirling around. "You look great," Newt said. She looked better than great, she looked incredible.

Newt POV
Wow, just wow. The way she looked, blew my mind. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She walked up to me and put her arms around my neck. "Really?" She smiled. I nodded, "really." I leaned down and softly brushed my lips against hers, before fully placing my lips on hers. I moved my hands up to her waist and pulled her in closer. Our mouths moving in sync with each other. I pulled back and smiled before gently kissing her lips again.

Aris POV
As I saw Newt lean in I turned around. When I glanced back I saw that Noah hadn't turned around yet so I grabbed his arm. "Come on," I whispered, "let's go search over here."

y/n POV
Wow, just wow. That was amazing. Newt really knows how to make a girl feel special. As I smiled up at him, I realized I was the happiest I'd been in a while. "As much as I love this alone time. We should probably look for the others now." I laughed. "Mmmmm, you're probably right, as always." Newt laughed. "One last kiss and off to look for the others," I exclaimed. I kissed him hard and fast, then turned to walk away with him following closely behind.

Minho POV
We found a power switch to hopefully turn on the lights. Just as I flipped the switch Thomas screamed "Minho wait." But it was too late and all the lights were coming on. I looked around in amazement, it had actually worked. "Thomas behind you," I yelled.  This creature with no eyes grabbed the chain fence and started snarling. Then more and more appeared. "Run," I said to Thomas, when he didn't move I yelled, "RUN."

              ................Time Skip..............