sneak peaksssss (a/n)

I'm coming out with more books! Just not now. Maybe in a few months I'm working on some right now and I have some ideas for more. Here's a sneak peak of the first one!

Dance Class
Choi Yeonjun
TXT
You were an trainee at SM entertainment and friends with Choi Soobin, Kang Taehyun, and Huening Kai. You were roommates with the infamous Jenna, Choi Yeonjun's girlfriend. Jenna comes to the room with a familiar someone. Yeonjun is mad. Who is it?

The Runaways
Kang Taehyun
TXT
You come home with your 6 year old son and your 3 month baby bump only to see a familiar car in the parking lot. You son screams knowing who it is. You walk in your house only to find your husband with a gun, shooting at one of your best friends. Kim Taehyung. Your son screams in panic and starts to cry while your try to shield his poor eyes front the scene in front of him. You pick him up and protectively place your arms around him. Then you hear sirens. What is going to happen when they come? Who knows?

Notes
Park Sunghoon
ENHYPEN
Sunghoon and his girlfriend break up and Hye-Jin is there as his best friend. She asks sunghoon if she can be his rebound. The next day she gives him a notebook with 110 pages in it. She marks the day he'll give it back, and it's the same day she'll have to fly away.

Hopefully this entertained you! I really hope you like it I gotta go I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜!!!!!!