When theyre jealous of your children

Storyline: You were playing with your child/children and they get jealous because they want your attention

Requested by: @jiminjaaam

Heeseung:
Heeseung had come home from work and all he wanted was a nap and cuddles from you. But he walked into the living room to find you playing with your twin daughters. You looked back at Heeseung. "Oh hey Hee welcome home." You said and Heeseung just stood there. He expected you to know he wanted cuddles but you just kept playing with your daughters. "Ahem, Y/N." Heeseung raised an eyebrow and looked in your direction. You just said,"Yeah sure Heeseung." And kept playing with the girls. So Heeseung just picked you up and sat down with you on the couch and held you. The girls walked over to you two and Heeseung picked them up and you all napped for a long time.

Jay:
Jay came home from his parent's house and he didn't have you for a whole weekend and he wanted to spend time with you so badly. He came home and went around the house and couldn't find you. He looked and looked and nothing until he heard laughing from your son's play room. He peeked his head in and saw you playing with your son. "Y/N! There you are! I was looking for you two!" You nodded and kept playing. He just stood there for a while and watched. He expected you to go to him and jump into his arms like you always do but today you didn't. So he took matters into his own hands and sat down, put you on his lap and held onto you.

Jake:
Poor Jake was so tired from work and wanted you to pamper him after his work like you always did. But he walked into your shared room to find your daughter doing your makeup. He tried to pry her off of you so he could cuddle you but she wouldn't budge. Each time she would immediately go back to you. You looked at Jake and finally found out what he wanted after like 10 minutes. "Jakey? Do you want cuddles?" You asked. He nodded with puppy eyes and you sighed and put your daughter down for a nap. About 30 minutes later you came back and saw Jake just sitting on the bed, waiting. At this point your face was clean of makeup so you jumped onto him and just hugged him. He put his face into the crook of your neck and soon you head snoring.

Sunghoon:
Sunghoon had come home from a meeting at the HYBE building and was tired because of how long the meeting lasted. So all he wanted was one of your meals and sleep. So he walked around the house looking for you and found you in your twin son's room playing with them. "Vroom Vroom mommy!" One of them yelled. He just stood there awkwardly rocking back and forth. Your children finally noticed him and screamed," DADDY'S HOME! MOMMY LOOK DADDY IS HOME!" He was finally happy and you asked if he was hungry and he nodded. You made him his meal and you all took a nap together.

Sunoo:
Sunoo went out with all the members but wasn't feeling good so he went home. He got home and found you in the living room playing with your twin daughters playing dress up. He went over to you and back hugged you. "Y/N!" He whined," I don't feel good." He pouted. "Aww poor baby. Go sit down I'll make you food in a little bit." You said, patting his head. He sat down and after 15 minutes you still hadn't made him food and pampered him like you always did. He took it into his own hands and pulled you away from the girls who immediately started screaming to give their mother back. You told the girls their dad wasn't feeling good and you finally went to go make him food. So instead he played with the girls for a bit. After you were done he ate and cuddled you. The girls were fine playing on their own as you got your needed rest from their restlessness.

Jungwon:
Jungwon came home tired from practice. He had been practicing non-stop for their comeback and he was so tired. He just wanted to sleep. But he couldn't sleep without you by his side so he went on a search for his wife. "Y/N!? Y/N!? Boys?!" He called out. Soon his sons came out running,"Hi daddy! Mommy is in our room!" They ran back to their room and Jungwon followed. He walked in to find you sitting on their bed like it was a throne and your sons bowing like knights. "Oh Queen mommy! Your King has arrived." Your sons said in sync. "Thank you my dear knights. You may leave." You said and they ran out. "Hey Jungwon." You said. "I was looking for you!" He said tiredly. "I'm sorry they wouldn't let me leave. They said I had to stay on the throne and they would go get you. At least they kept their promise." You explained. "I'm jealous! I should be the one treating you like a Queen!"

Ni-Ki:
Ni-Ki was tired because he was out all day with the members other than Sunoo getting things for Sunoo's birthday. Jay was getting way too many gifts which took a long time, Hee couldn't find the right gift, Sunghoon was trying to get him a pet which they said no to but he was way too stubborn about it, Jungwon was getting stuff for himself because he got distracted, and Jake was busy at a dog cafe next door. So Ni-Ki was tired from walking so much. He came home and found you and his son in the kitchen eating. "Hey Y/N. I missed you." He said back hugging you. "Hey Riki I missed you too." You said and kept feeding your son. Usually you would hug him and kiss him but you were busy. He tried to get your attention but you weren't paying attention. So he just grabbed your face and looking into your eyes. He pouted and you knew he wanted his daily attention. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you Riki. I'll make you some food, can you feed him?" He nodded and fed your son with a wide smile on his face.

Sorry it's so late. I might take a break I don't know. I asked for so many requests and just seeing them all makes me so overwhelmed and I don't know why. I'll try my best to get back in the game but I don't know. I'll stay for as long as possible. Anyways I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!!!!ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 20K!!!!!!!!!!!!