036 | txt break-up prank, part 1 (soobin)

Storyline: You decide to pull a prank on him saying you want to break up but instead they don't take it as a joke and want to break up.

Soobin:
You and Soobin had gotten into a small argument but you both made up right after. You decided to pull a small prank on him as revenge for starting the argument. You called Soobin. "Hey Siri, call Binnie Boo." Calling Binnie Boo 🐰💙" He answered,"Yes Y/N?" He asked confused. "Hey Soobin... I know this is sudden but I think we should break up. I'm sorry but we've had one too many fights and it seems it's just not working if it'll continue like this. It's best if we break up." You said stifling your laughter. "Oh thank god! You broke up with me. I was going to break up with you later in the day and was stressing about it all day! Im glad we both felt the same way Y/N. I'll come and pack my stuff after practice. See you then!" He said happy that he won't have to deal with it.

You hung up and cried. You didn't think that would happen. You cried and cried until you finally looked at the time. It was 10 minutes until Soobin got home. You immediately went to the bathroom and washed your face, trying to get rid of your puffy red eyes. You put on makeup to get rid of it for sure. Once you were good you looked at the time again. "2 minutes..." you said sighing. You went downstairs and turned on the TV trying to look like you didn't care, when inside you were deeply hurt. Soobin unlocked the door and came inside. Tears welling up in your eyes but you blinked them away. "Hey Soobin. You can go pack your bags now." You said still looking at the TV. "Thanks Y/N." He said and went upstairs. You started to cry again but quickly stopped yourself. 10 minutes later Soobin had come downstairs with his bags in hand. "Thanks Y/N for all the happiness. Here's your key, I won't be needing it." He said tossing you the key to your house. You nodded and caught it. "Thanks Soobin. I won't forget you." You said almost crying yet again. You quickly turned away and you heard him walk out the front door.

You finally broke down into tears yet again. You went upstairs and grabbed a box from under your bed. You opened it and put on one of the many hoodies you stole and hid from him. You hugged the hoodie pulling it closer to your body, still crying. You found all the gifts he gave you still in place. You grabbed one of the many bear plushies he gave you and hugged it. You had lots of his stuff that you hid from him. You had his cologne that he gave you for your birthday, the hoodies you stole, and his scarf. You went to sleep wearing his hoodie.

You woke up to a knock on the door and went towards the door and opened it, not knowing or caring who it was. "Hey Y/N I forgot my... is that my hoodie?" Your eyes widened and you went from half asleep to surprised and fully awake. "Huh? No it's not it's my brothers!" You said defending yourself. "But your brother lives overseas and hasn't been here ever." He said. You were shocked. "Fine. It is your hoodie. But it's because I ran out of mine and yours was the only one left. My clothes are in the washer right now." You lied. "It's fine Y/N. I forgot one of my games and I wanted it back, can I get my hoodie too?" He asked. "Yeah sure." You said happy you stole other ones. He took the game he was missing and you took off his hoodie. "Bye Soobin." You yelled seeing him off. You were sad, because you still loved him

This is Soobin's part. Yeonjun will be posted tomorrow (by Together). Bye everyone! I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍!!!!!!