029 | txt: proposing

Soobin:
- this boy has been acting so nervous around you
-it's like you went back to when you first started to date
-you asked him what was wrong and he said he had something to tell you.
-your heart dropped and it dropped deep
-you stopped smiling and he went into panic mode
- "Y/N I'm not cheating on you! I swear don't think wrong!"
- you were relieved at the moment
-he took you hand and took you to the park where you two met as kids.
- "Binnie why are we here?" You said as you sat on the swing.
-He got down on one knee and you saw him sweating.
- Y/N L/N you've been my motivation, my energy. Ever since we met as kids I was fond of you. You know I'm shy and don't like talking so when you came up to me I felt better. Y/N I love you so much I can't put it into words. All I can ask is... Will you do the favor of becoming my wife? Mrs. Choi if you would?"
-you were crying and he was concerned
-"YES!" You screamed and jumped on him.
-he started to cry tears of joy and kissed you passionately.
-that's how you became Mrs. Choi

Yeonjun:
-This boy was at a jewelry shop with your sister and Huening Kai and Beomgyu saw him. They took a picture and sent it to you.
-with this information you texted him and told him to go home at that instant
-They saw him get something and walk out and to his car.
-he got home and asked you what was wrong
-you straight screamed in his face like "How could you do this!" and " With my sister too?! You're disgusting!"
-he just stood there and rolled his eyes.
-you were about to scream again when he pushed you to the couch and kissed you.
-you melted in an instant and let him explain
-"I was there with your sister to pick something out for you. And I think we got it right."
-he got on one knee and said "You'll be my wife right baby?" After pulling out a beautiful ring.
-you jumped on him after saying yes.
-he kissed you and you completely melted again.
- we all know what happened that night

-you both planned how your wedding will go of course 😁

Beomgyu:
-this kid was hugging you on the couch and randomly said," Will you marry me?"
-you were surprised but took it as a joke
-you laughed and said "yeah sure? When will you propose?"
- "right now." He said and you were surprised to see him get off of the couch and onto one knee.
-"You're the light to my day and the starts to my night. I know this is cliche but I love you so much. I don't know what else to say other than L/N Y/N will you marry me?"
-you said Yes obviously and kissed
-you two spent the rest of the day FaceTiming the members, friends, and family telling them that you were getting married.

Taehyun:
-He made you leave the house with your friends and decorated the backyard while you were gone.
-You got back and went to the backyard after seeing lights back there and he started to sing your favorite song
-He then got on one knee and said "Will you marry me?"
-You were crying at that point and couldn't speak
-So you nodded and hugged him
-he started to cry too and all your friends and family started to cheer

Huening Kai:
- This big baby brought you to a water park and made you ride the trap door (if you don't know it's a ride that drops you straight down it's at cowabunga bay look it up if you don't know I rode it and I was so scared I couldn't even scream)
-when you reached the bottom Kai was there and nervously smiled.
-he took you to the side and said," Y/N we started as best friends and turned into lovers. I love you so much and I live for your smile. I needed a way to show you how much I love you. So I decided to go out and buy something. It'll cost you to spend the rest of our lives together but it also cost me a lot." He chuckled at the end.
- "Y/N you're not only my lover you're my best friend. And I love you so much. Will you do me the honor of being my wife. Mrs. Huening if you would like. Because I wasn't joking when I called you my girl."
-you cried at his speech and you were falling into his sparkling eyes. Before you could fall any deeper you screamed yes.
-from then on Huening Kai was the happiest he'd ever be
- That is until your wedding happened.

Hope you liked liked it! I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!