002 | yeonjun angst: love & broken promises

Sorry if it's bad but I'm not very good at angst and yeah I tried my best! Enjoy!

Y/N POV:

I'm tired of this. He comes home every night drunk to the point he can barely walk. Every night it's one of the members apologizing. Every night he comes home smelling like another girl's perfume and hickeys on his neck. I wanna leave. But I love him. I can't break my side of the promise. Or can I?

*Flash back*

Yeonjun: Y/N can you meet me at lunch? On the rooftop?
You: Sure Yeonjun.
Your thoughts: Is he gonna confess! I hope he does! I love him!

*Time skip to lunch*

Yeonjun: Y/N I will get right to the point! I really like you you're kind and cute, talented and smart! I love you and will you be my girlfriend?

*He hands you a bouquet of your favorite flowers and a cute black and white teddy bear*

You: YES YEONJUN ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

*Yeonjun leans in and kisses you*
Yeonjun: Thank you! I promise I'll take care of you! I'll never cheat or lie!
You: I promise I'll never leave!

*Present*

You broke your promise. You've cheated and lied. You've said that you're going to practice, but come home drunk. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to break my promise. It's time for me to leave.

*You pack your bags and leave all the presents he got you in the room you two used to share. And when you were about to leave you saw a picture of you two. When you were still happy*

You: I'm sorry Yeonjun. Goodbye.
*You put the picture face down and leave the pills on the counter and a note next to it with very special information*

Time skip

Yeonjun POV:

I woke up with pang in my head. It hurts like hell.
Yeonjun: Y/N CAN YOU GET ME SOME PILLS?!
Yeonjun: Y/N?!
I look around and don't see her. I check the bathroom. Nope. I walked into our closet and saw her suitcase and clothes gone. All the things I gifted her are still there though. Then it clicked*
Yeonjun: No please. No please. PLEASE NO! Please be here. Please. I need you.

I walk into the kitchen to find a note and some pills. I took the pills and quickly read the note:

Hey Yeonjun! I know by the time you read this I'll be gone. I'm sorry I broke my promise but you broke yours first. You said you'd never cheat nor lie. You did both. You lied. You said you were going to practice but you'd come home drunk. You said you'd never cheat. You came home smelling like a girl and hickeys all over your neck. I'm sorry but I snapped. I left. You broke your promise and I broke mine. I'm sorry but we are over. Thank you for the 4 years of happiness. And I'm sorry to tell you this but you were gonna be a father. Of course I kept the baby but.. you're not going to see us. We are leaving. I loved you. Thank you

Sincerely
Y/N your ex girlfriend

I dropped to the floor crying.
ALL YOUR FAULT ALL YOUR FAULT was repeating in my head. I'm sorry Y/N I should've treated you better...

5 years later.
Yeonjun POV:
I'm broken. I haven't been the same since Y/N left me. MOA is worried, my members are worried, and my parents are worried. I've learned to fake smile and laugh. I'm hurt but I have to move on. BUT ITS JUST SO HARD WHEN I LOVED HER SO MUCH!
I sat on the bench of the park when a little girl ran up to me. She said," Hi mister! Can I sit here?"
I smiled at her and replied yes. She told me she was waiting for her mom and dad to finish getting her ice cream. She kinda looks like me though.. same eyes and nose. And she also had Y/N's lips. Could it be possible?

Your POV:

You: Chae? Come on I have your ice cream!
Chaeyoung: Coming mommy!
She ran to me and got her ice cream. Thank you mom she said before eating her ice cream. "Where's dad?" She asked. He's in the bathroom you replied. Chae led you to the bench where she was sitting before and introduced you to someone you thought you'd never see again. Choi Yeonjun..

Jun: Hi Y/N..
You: Hi Yeonjun..
Jun: Is that my daughter?
You: Yes...
Yeonjun: She said she had a dad.. who is it?
You: It's Eun-
Eunwoo: Y/N there you are!
You: Hi Eunwoo
Jun: Sunbaenim? (Idk I think this is it sorry if it isnt)
Eunwoo: Oh Yeonjun! Hi.
You: Well Yeonjun guess I better explain.
So I was walking from home when Eunwoo came and saw me and picked me up. He helped me raise Chaeyoung and now we are dating...
Jun: B-but how?!
You: Sorry Yeonjun, but I'm in love with Eunwoo
Jun: ok.. I hope we see each other again.
You: ok bye Yeonjun.
Jun: Bye...
You walked home with Chae and Eunwoo leaving Yeonjun there in his tears.

I'm sorry I hurt you. I'll always love you though. I hope you know that.

Hey guys me again it's 2:57 am and it's gonna be 3 am in a bit so I lub you guys so much don't forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💜💙!!!!!! Bye!