013 | mafia!yeonjun (1/4)

Requested by princesspink2044

Y/N POV:
I was running to school and I looked away for a moment and bumped into someone pretty hard. I immediately apologized and ran away. What I didn't expect was for my life to turn around.

Yeonjun POV:
I was walking and was about to make my way to the company when someone bumped into me. I didn't get a good look but there's one thing I know. I wanna make her my little doll. I hurried to the company and looked at my camera footage. My small camera was hidden in my front pocket of my jacket. I paused the video and got one of my men in. "CHOI GET IN HERE!" Instead of one man 2 came in. "Yeonjun you gotta remember there are 3 Choi's one of them is you. We don't know which Choi you're talking about." "Oh yeah sorry bout that anyways I needed you Soobin." "Ok Yeonjun. Beomgyu out!" "Why is it always Soobin and not me jeez?" Beomgyu walked out disappointed that his time was wasted.

"Anyways Soobin. Get me all of this girl's information. NOW!" "Jeez fine Yeonjun calm it down." I'll have Taehyun get her info. Give me about 20 minutes." " 20 MINUTES I WANT IT NOW!" " YEONJUN IT TAKES 5 MINUTES TO WALK ALL THE WAY TO TAEHYUN'S OFFICE AND ITLL TAKE HIM 5 MINUTES TO EVEN FIND HER! 5 MINUTES TO GET ALL HER INFO AND 5 MINUTES TO WALK BACK! LET ME BREATHE!" "Jeez fine Bin. Just hurry up." " I FRICKEN- You know what fine bye." Finally he's gone. I will find you little kitten. And you will be my doll.