052 | mafia!jake (boyfriend): "love you"

Jake POV:
I was outraged. I was ready to kill her. So that's what I did. My most trusted, my best friend, my lover. Well, ex-lover. She cheated on me. But it's ok she's dead now. I was busy sweeping things from my desk onto the floor when a knock on my door came up. I'm surprised I even heard it with all this noise. It was my assistant, Lee Y/N. Sister of my hacker. Lee Heeseung. He begged me to give her a job because he needed to watch over her and I took pity on him. I gave her my assistant because I killed the other one for flirting with my ex-girlfriend. What does Y/N want anyways?

Your POV:
I heard clashing and glass breaking coming from Boss' office. So like the good assistant I am I decided to check on him. I knocked on the door and heard a stop in the clashing Boss opened the door and he looked crazy. His hair all over the place, his tie undone, and clothes stained with blood. I look in and see blood on the floor and a bunch of other things. He pulls my into his office and closes the door. He stares at me for a bit before hugging me. I hug him back and he cries on my shoulder. He pulls away after about 5 minutes and looks into my eyes. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on Boss. He leaned in and kissed me gently. I took a second but kissed back.

He pulled away after a couple seconds. "Boss?" I said confused. "Y/N... I'm sorry so don't know what came over me! I shouldn't have kissed you and Whats worse is I didn't get your consent! I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that! I'm so sorry!" He said and before he could ramble on again I pecked his lips. "Jake it's ok. I like you." I said using his name. "You do?" He asked. "I do. I know you just broke up with your girlfriend and that you might need time. Just know I'm here when you're ready." I pecked his lips again. "I'll help you clean all this mess." I said and started to pick up all the things on the floor. I know he'll come to me when he's ready. And when that happens I'm sure I'll be ready too.

You better admit it! You have a crush on Jake. It's ok cuz I do too. Anyways I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!!!