027 | vampire!huening kai: playmate

Your POV:
I was sitting in my throne waiting for the witch to knock on my door. I heard a knock and said to come into the throne room expecting it to be a witch, instead a boy my age came in with a guard. "My Queen we found this boy in your jewelry room trying to steal your necklace. What would you like us to do with him?" I looked at the boy and to my guards. ""Leave him here. I'll have a talk with him." I said to them. They nodded and left after bowing down to me. "So dear sir. What were you doing trying to steal my prized possession?" I asked him. He looked at me. He was quite handsome actually.

       "My Queen I was trying to get your attention." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean "my attention"? He spoke again. "My Queen I've looked up to you forever. I hear you've a witch coming today and I would like for you to make me your king and human." I looked at him disgusted. "How dare you?! I get one wish a year and you want me to waste it on you?! And speak of being my king?!" I screamed at him. "My Queen let me explain. It's me. Your playmate." He spoke gently. Playmate? "Huening Kai?" I stopped yelling and looked at him surprised. "Ningning?" " Yes my Queen. It's your Ningning." He opened his arms and I rushed into them. He was my childhood playmate and he left because of the people after him because he was a vampire. He's finally back and I will make him my King. We'll live a happily ever after. Together.

IM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED NEXT UPDATE IS NOW I LUB YOU GUYS SO MUCH DON'T FORGET NEVER FORGET YOU NICE KEEP GOING ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜!!!!!!