Dandelions alternative one

Please listen to Dandelions by Ruth B. While reading this

This is alternate ending 1/2 this one will be Daniel being sad and reader being happy with another it's also kind scary fun!

This was requested by @Jaydeservesrights

You and Daniel were always best friends. Attached to the hip basically. You two grew up together and told each other everything. You and him told each other about every single crush, girlfriend/boyfriend, secret, and everything in between. You two were inseparable, and no one would take that away, at least that's what Daniel thought.

You two were 15 when the new guy came in. He introduced himself as a foreign exchange student. His name was Ben or his Korean name, Beom-Seok. You were assigned to show Ben around, so you did. You and his had a grand old time together. You two clicked and had so many common interests, some you couldn't even find in Daniel. You and Ben liked anime while Daniel preferred video games. You and Ben liked staying in when Daniel liked going out. You and Ben had so many common interests it was surprising. Daniel thought it was ok because his dad always told him that opposites attract, but he was wrong in this case.

Daniel has a crush on you, his best friend. His mom always told you two you would end up together and he acted like he didn't like it because he knew you didn't like him, but he would always secretly be happy, he wanted you to end up with him. He knew he could treat you right, even though you two were young, he knew he loved you.

Behind his house there was a huge field, a field of dandelions. You both would sit there for hours and either look at the sky, name clouds, talk, play games, and make wishes on the dandelions. His mom always told him that if you made a wish then blew into the dandelion it would grant your wish. The day he told you what his mom said you both spent hours and hours making wishes for everything you ever wanted. Daniel would always try to memorize your wishes, because when it was your birthday, he marked his presents unlabeled to give them to you, they contained what you wanted most. He would always save his money and get you everything you wanted. He always put you before himself. You were so happy when you got the gifts and he was happily just seeing your smile. Soon though, soon he wouldn't be able to see your blooming smile.

You and Ben started to hang out more. And you wouldn't invite Daniel. He was obviously upset and talked to you about it but you said," It's ok Danny! Im just trying to see if he likes me back!" The day you told him that the day he snapped at you. "Y/N, can you not see how I love you?! You're always talking about Ben! Why don't you care about me anymore!? I thought you said we'd be best friends forever! Always there for each other.. but you left me." He said, tears pooling in his eyes. You were so shocked and robbed of your words. You just left him there after muttering something along the lines of," I have to go." You never talked to him again that day.

He would try to go up to you in the hallways and try to talk to you but you would run away. You were a coward. You wanted to believe he was just a friend, you were dating Ben. Soon enough it was time for college and Daniel gave up on you. He got new friends. One day you snuck around and got to the dandelion field. "I wish Daniel would forgive me." You wished. "I wish I had the heart to break up with Ben and be with Daniel." You wished. "I wish Ben would leave Daniel alone." You wished. Ben was a bad person, Ben made you date him, Ben threatened you, Ben wanted to kill Daniel, Ben wanted you to himself. Ben was selfish and crazy.

You just wanted to protect Daniel. You tried to approach him and one day it worked. You sat him down on the bleachers. "I'm sorry, I have to. Ben is crazy, I love you, I can't be with you, I just want you to forgive me." You said crying. "I forgive you, one day Y/N, I'll find you and help you." He said holding your hands tightly. "Thank you." You said and ran away.

Years later you were sad and taken. You were locked up and one day there was knocking on your door. You heard yells and curses and you tried to move but you couldn't. Next thing you know the door to the basement was broken open and people rushed in. You were so shocked you passed out and woke up in a hospital. "Good morning Y/N."

"Good morning Y/N." Said a voice. "How are you doing?" It asked. "I'm ok. What happened." You asked holding your head in a daze. "I promised you I would find and help you. On the lady's day of high school I promised. I kept the promise." It said. You finally looked to where the voice was coming from and there stood your best friend. Kim Dong-Kyu.

He helped you. You went back to school got a good job and the end.

So sorry this was trash I've been procrastinating and I wanted to get it done before 12 so here ya go. I actually want it to be 1000 words exactly so I'm gonna be rambling till then so if I cut off you know why. ENHYPEN's dance jam live was so cute and Sunoo was adorable and they were all adorable especially Sunoo he was so cute and I love him so much he's the cutest cheeseball ever to exist. CHEESEBALLLLL