Ni-Ki Fluff

Storyline: It's a rainy day and Ni-Ki decided that instead of going out like you two planned you stay inside and watch movies.

Your POV:
"Dang it! Ni-Ki it's raining! We can't go out today now! We had so much planned too!" I whined. He looked at the window and nodded," It does look like it's raining. So we should stay inside. How about we watch movies and cuddle instead?" He suggested. "Okay, fine." I gave in. "That's my girl! Now come. Let's go watch some movies. I'll let you pick the first one so I can make some popcorn!" He said running to the kitchen. Cute.

I ran into the be bedroom and grabbed the remote from the night stand. Hmmm, what should I pick? How about Ni-Ki's favorite? I went on Netflix and put on his favorite movie. He burst into the room while imitating the Netflix intro. "DO DOOOO!" He screamed. I laughed at him and he jumped on the bed with popcorn in his arms. I'm surprised it didn't go everywhere. "I put on your favorite now let's watch." I said and snuggled into his arms. He put his arm over my shoulder and we started to eat popcorn.

*One movie later*

We finished the movie and we were out of popcorn. This time I'll let him pick. I told him to choose a movie while I go make more popcorn. And he nodded. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a popcorn bag out of the snack bowl and threw it into the microwave and taking off the plastic wrapping over it. I waited a bit and took it out. "Hot!" I said and ran upstairs. I burst into the room like he did and imitated him imitating the Netflix intro," DO DOOOO!" I screamed. He laughed and pat the space next to him. I hopped right next to him and passed him the popcorn. He picked a sad movie and at the end of it we were crying in each other's arms. I feel like this is better than a date outside.

Here you go! This was requested! Thanks guys I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!