Enhypen forced to break up with you (L.HS)

Storyline: You and ENHYPEN are forced to break up because of their dream to become an idol.

Heeseung:
You and Heeseung were dating for 3 years then you found out he was accepted to be a trainee and had a chance to debut. You were told to break up with him for no reason by the company a couple years after he was accepted as a trainee. You were upset and tried to reason with them but they said you had too. So you did, you didn't want to get in the way of him dream. You went to his house and tried to tell him as unemotionally as possible. "Heeseung this isn't working out, I've tried to make it work for awhile now but it just isn't. Im sorry but Im gonna have to break up with you." You said trying hard not to cry. He broke down into tears as he begged you to stay with him but you couldn't, you didn't want to ruin his dream. You walked out the door, finally letting your tears escape. You were still by the front door you could hear Heeseung's cries.

You were depressed without him for a very long time. You were with him for so long, as a best friend for 8 years and a lover for 3. It was obvious why you were so sad. It had already been a year and you were still sad but no longer depressed. You never moved on from him and you wanted to cry whenever you thought of him. Your friend had forced you to a concert of a new group called ENHYPEN. You knew nothing of the members and who was in the group. She had nonstop bothered you until you agreed and you finally said yes.

She had brought you to the concert the next day and you were close to the stage. She was happy screaming all of the lyrics and dancing. You finally looked up from your phone and saw Heeseung. You started to cry and he looked down after seeing one of the members point to a crying fan. Sunoo had motioned him to comfort the fan, not knowing who the fan was and went back to singing. Heeseung took one look at you and started to tear up. He mouthed," Meet me back stage." To you and only your friend noticed. "Y/N! Heeseung wants you to meet you backstage!" She whispered not wanting anyone to know. "I know..." You cried. She was concerned until you told her what happened between you two. You had befriended her a few weeks after being with Heeseung so she never knew. "Oh my god. Y/N I'm so sorry. But at least you'll get to tell him what happened now! Let's have a fun time, stop crying." You nodded and danced to the music with her.

About an hour later they said bye to the fans, while a few members cried. You waited till almost everyone was gone and went backstage with your friend. "I'm here to see Lee Heeseung." You said. They didn't let you in until Jake came into the conversation and said," She knows us let her in." And brought you to the waiting room. You saw Heeseung bolt out of him seat and awkwardly wave. You mouthed," Private?" And he nodded, motioning you to follow him. You were led into a room with no one in it and you just sat and waited awkwardly. "Hey Y/N." He said out of nowhere. "Hi Heeseung." You said. "Are you an ENGENE?" He asked. "An engine? What?" You were confused. "No an ENGENE. Our fandom. I'm guessing not." He said. "You're correct I'm not. I was dragged here by my friend." You said. You were sure she was screaming internally at that moment while you were with Heeseung and you were right. "Why did you break up with me Y/N?" He asked. "I told you it wasn't working out-" He interrupted you. "What's the real reason?" He sighed. "I was forced to, by the company." You said after a bit. "So you still love me?" He said hopefully. "Of course I do Heeseung! I could never get over you!" You explained. He hugged you tightly. "Please Y/N, let's get back together." He said still hugging you. "Ok Hee." You said hugging him back. You decided to keep a secret until he was allowed to date, and the moment he was allowed to date he wanted to announce you to the world.

I'm releasing the members individually because If I don't this will be VERY, VERY long. Ok guys I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!